Church THUGS: Ch.15

Christina's POV

Today was the most boring saturday of the summer for me.
For punishment, my dad makes me go to my grandparent's house for the weekends.
Yeah....I know....not so much of a punnishment.
But my dad knows I can't stand being bored. But still it isn't a punnishment. He doesn't even no if i'm pregnant.

"I didn't expect you to be like Alesha." My grandmother nagged.
"Gramma I'm not going to be like her! I'm not moving out. I'm not going crazy like she did!"
"Ugh Judy give her a break already! Everytime this child come over you always gotta complain." My grandfather said.
"That's why my dad said he was coming so I could go to the doctors."
He needs to come faster!
"I'm just so worried!" Just when she said that my father pulled up and I got up as fast as I could. "Alright I'll see y'all later!" I said fast and walking out the door. "Okay!" They yelled.
I got in the car and my dad and Desiree were talking. "Hey dad hey Des."
"Hey." They say. "You had fun?" My dad asked smirking.
"Nope."
He laughed. He pulled off and we got to the doctors in no time.

End Of POV

Alesha had to get away from Jaden! She feels like she's with Chresanto again but a little worse. Since he wasn't home, Alesha packed everything she had and went to Erika's, You remember her best friend. Alesha got there and rang her door bell.
"Hey...? Leesh you okay!? Oh my God how were you able to drive here?!" Erika asked her.
"Hey, and sort of." Alesha had a black eye and it was swollen shut and some bruises.
"Come in!" Says Erika. They walk in and sit on the couch. "Don't think Jacob ain't tell me what happen."
Alesha dropped her head. "Yeah, I know I'm an idiot."
"Pretty much, You had somebody who loved you right in your face! Heck, Y'all having another baby!"
She dropped her head again. "I don't know about that."
"You lost it?" Erika said tilting her head in confusion. She looked bigger the last time she saw Her.
"N-no. I mean I don't know if it's Jacob's." Alesha stated.
Erika's eyes got huge. "What?! I thought you just left Jacob?! I didn't know y-you cheated! And.you know how much he loves you!"
"I know, I'm sorry!"
"I'm not the one you should be telling that to! I don't even think sorry is enough! You played him pretty dirty Alesha!"
"I didn't come here for you to lecture me Erika!"
"Well who was going to tell you the truth?! You don't talk to your brothers like that and your little sister can't do but so much! What did you want me to be?! A fake friend to you?! All I have EVER been was real and tell you the truth! So has Jacob but you can't get it through your thick hardheaded skull! Your suppose to be and example to Christina but now I heard she's pregnant!"
"Wait what?" Alesha said confused. "Sh-she's...pregnant?" She added.
"Yeah! They didn't tell you?!"
"....No. Christina doesn't love me! She told me she wished Chresanto's girlfriend was her mother! Chrisy hates me! Chresanto's girlfriend has been a better mother than I ever have! Chresanto wasn't going to tell me anyway!" She cried.
"Well....your making it hard on yourself Alesha! You chose to treat Chrisy like that! You chose to cheat, Not them. So you need to get your self together."
"I can't! The damage is done! Jacob probably doesn't love me anymore and Chrisy hates me! She told me she did!"
"I don't think that's true Leesh."
Alesha cried and cried and even cried past the pain that was in her right eye. Erika tried to comfort her and tell her the most truth she could.