Epilogue

When there's a big space, that means it's a flashback. * means present

Epilogue

"Ready?" Harry asked, giving my hand a squeeze. I smiled up at him and nodded.

It was after we met up at McDonald's. Uncle Hal said we were done with Australia and we could have a break. During that break, Harry and I had real dates. No crazed fans, just him and I.

I remember our first date in England. We went roller skating. I was awful at it. Both of us were. We had to hold onto the wall for the majority of the time. If we did try to skate, we looked like those toys you would wind up and they'd take these baby steps. We fell so much, we had bruises for weeks. Let's just say, we haven't been rolled skating since.

We traveled to America to have a summer tour. I stayed backstage, cheering my amazing boyfriend on. During that particular concert in North Carolina, Harry gave me a promise ring. It was beautiful. It was a ginormous crystal ring. I didn't take it off for anything. Months later, Harry proposed.

"Harry, no. I'm afraid of heights. I can't stand them." I protested.

"Oh c'mon Chloe, it's just a ferris wheel." I bit my lip and looked up at the rickety machine, "Fine. But if I die, it's all your fault." He smiled and took my hand. The sky was stunning. I looked out over the fair and saw all the twinkling lights from different carnival games and rides. Harry grasped my hand tighter.

"Scared?" I winked.

He shook his head, "Nah. I'm just not the biggest fan of rides."

I giggled, "Hypocrite." As the ride got to the top, it stopped.

"Holy crap." I said, gripping Harry's hand tighter.

"It's okay, Chloe." He cooed, letting go of my hand.

"What? Where are you going?" I asked. I watched as Harry took off his seatbelt and got on one knee.

"Harry, you're going to fall." I panicked.

"Chloe, I absolutely without a doubt love you to pieces. Every second I've spent with you has been amazing. Every time you're gone, my heart aches for you. When I'm with you, my heart skips a beat and I get butterflies. You know I suck at these kind of things but Chloe, will you marry me?" He smiled his dazzling smile. I blinked a few times to keep the tears from pouring out. Words can't express how much I love this boy.

"Yes." I nodded, "Yes. I'll marry you."

He leaned over and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. I heard clapping and whistling underneath us. I looked over the side to see hundreds of people cheering us on.

"Chloe." Harry whispered.

"Yes?" I asked, turning to him.

"Where do you think we should married?"

I smiled at the memory.

"Repeat after me." The pastor said. Harry nodded.

"I Harry Styles." 

"I Harry Styles." 

"Take you, Chloe Davis, to be my wedded wife." 

"To have and to hold."