Chapter Eight

t's been a month since Harry's birthday. Right now, we're at the end of their US tour with Big Time Rush. We're currently in New York City at Holiday Inn.

"Harry!" Niall screamed, beating on the hotel door. Harry jumped up from the couch and opened the door.

"What'd you do this time?" Harry asked, crossing his arms. I paused the movie and joined them by the door. 

"Just let me in before Louis kills me!" Niall squealed, pushing Harry aside and squeezing through the door.

"Why are you holding clothes in your hand?" I asked.

"Oh Niall, you didn't." I said, shaking my head.

He grinned evilly, "I dared Lou to go skinny dipping in the indoor pool. While he did, I took his clothes and ran. I took his towel too. See?" He smiled, showing it off like a trophy.

"You do realize he's going to kill you, right?" Harry asked, laughing. Niall shrugged and walked over to the kitchen. Harry closed the door and followed him in there. I walked back over to the couch, waiting for Harry to get back in here so we could continue watching 'The Last Song.'  

Honestly, that's one of my favorite movies. It's kind of old but it's really good. Every time I watch it, I cry. I couldn't possibly tell you how many times I've seen it. "Harry! Come in here!" I yelled, "She's about to find out the dad has cancer!"

No answer.

"Harry!" I called again.

Still no answer.

I got up and walked over to the kitchen. "What do you mean by that? When did they decide? This is crazy. When?" I heard Harry ask.

"This summer! I'm so excited!" Niall yelled.

"Shut up, Niall. You're being too loud. I better go back into the den. Chloe's probably wondering where I am."

When I heard the last word, I ran like a crazy bastard over to the couch. I jumped over the back of it and landed on it. Success. Just then, Harry came back in. I really want to know what they were talking about. It's starting to irritate me. Harry sat down on the couch and threw his arm over my shoulder. I rested my head on his shoulder and breathed in his Hollister scent. The crazy thing was, he doesn't even wear Hollister but he smells just like it. It was like a mix between Hollister and Nature. It smelled absolutely divine. 

"So, what were you two talking about?" I asked, looking up at him.

He pulled me closer to him and shook his head. "Nothing really."  

He's not going to tell me huh? Well two can play at that game. Chloe always wins. "It had to be something. I called your name and you never answered. You always answer me unless you're in a deep conversation." I pushed.  

"Let it go, Chloe. It doesn't matter." He said, dropping his arm.

I crossed mine. "What are you hiding?"  

"I'm not hiding anything." He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Then why won't you tell me?" I asked, staring intently at him.

"We're having a summer tour okay! Are you happy now?" He said, exasperated.

"Why yes. Yes I am. Why didn't you tell me that?" I asked.

"I was going to surprise you." He mumbled.

"Surprise me with wha-?" I asked, as I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said, standing up. I opened the door and was flabbergasted. "Amber!"