Chapter Twenty-Five

I gawked at the flight attendant, "She didn't b-board?" I stuttered.  

The flight attendant, whose name tag read Maria, shook her head. "I'm sorry, please take your seat. We're taking off."

"No. You don't understand. I need to get off this plane." I ran towards the emergency exit. A couple of men grabbed my arms to hold me back. I thrashed in their grip.

"No! I have to get off! You don't understand!" I cried.

"Sir, please take your seat." A man in a suit ordered.

"No!" I yelled, "I have to get off! The girl I love was supposed to board!" I wriggled out of the men's grip.

I felt a sharp pinch in my arm and looked down at it. I've been shot with a needle.

"What the?" I asked, feeling light headed. The next thing I knew, the world was spinning. I blacked out.

Chloe's POV:

I stood outside the entrance part to the plane. The plane had already left and I had a wasted ticket.

"Chloe!" A familiar British voice yelled. I spin around to be greeted by a frantic Louis.

"Hey." I smiled, politely.

"Why aren't you on that plane!" He yelled, pulling his hair with his hands.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "I thought y'all wanted me here?"

"No! Yes! But Harry! Ugh!" He groaned, squatting and putting his hand in his hands.

"But Harry what?" I asked, confused.

He looked up at me, eyes full of worry.

"Tell me!" I demanded.  

"Harry went to get you back." 

"What do you mean, Louis?" I asked.  

"Harry is on that plane."  

My eyes widened in shock, "What!" 

Grief was all over Louis's face, "It's my fault. I got him the plane ticket."  

I felt the tears threaten to spill over my lash line. I shook my head, "Please tell me I'm on an episode of Prank'd?" I looked around the airport, everyone was either talking, going on their plane, or waiting.

"Please." I begged Louis, falling on my knees.  

"What changed your mind?" He asked, crossing his legs on the ground. He leaned in and wiped a few tears off my cheek with his thumb.  

I don't know. Whenever I got to the entrance, my feet wouldn't take me into it. I was frozen, couldn't move. The woman asked me if I was going to go in, I shook my head and walked into the bathroom. I cupped my hands under the sink and filled them up with water. I splashed it on my face, trying to wake myself up from this daze.

I looked Louis in the eyes and said what I felt, "I love him."  

Louis nodded, "I know." 

I closed my eyes and pulled my knees up to my chest. "I screwed up." I mumbled. Louis crawled over to me and put a comforting arm around my shoulder.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck, and silently cried. "It's all my fault."  

"Shhh." He cooed, "It'll be alright. Harry will be back in no time."

I shook my head, "California is hours away." 

"It's Harry. He'll find a way to get back here."