Starting The School Day

Sophie P.O.V.

In the morning I got up and changed and then went up down stairs seeing Grady and Edaline sitting at the table.

"M-morning Sophie" Edaline stuttered.

"Morning" I said.

"Well i'm going to school" I said.

"But you haven't eaten yet" Edaline said.

"I know that's why I'm getting some fruit" I said.

Edaline just looked down.

"Sophie can we please talk?" Grady asked.

"Talk about what? About me and Keefe? Well don't because I can take care of myself" I said.

"Sophie please"Grady said.

"Please what? Listen to you? You didn't have a good reason why I couldn't go with Keefe" I said with anger.

Grady just looked down.

"Why are you acting like this Sophie?" Edaline asked.

"WHY?" I shouted.

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS CAN'T EVEN TRUST ME TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!" I screamed.

Edaline just looked down.

"YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN THINKING ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS ARE YOU?" I asked while screaming.

"Sophie please stop screaming" Grady said in a firm voice.

"NO I WON'T DO YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I'M LEAVING AFTER SCHOOL TODAY" I screamed.

"WHAT" Edaline and Grady said.

"Yeah, I'm leaving this house after school because i'm tired of you guys not trusting me to take care of myself" I said.

"Sophie don't leave please" Grady said.

"I'm still going to school but i'm going to live somewhere where you guys can't find me" I said.

"And i'm not coming back until you guys can trust me"I said.

Silence....

I got my stuff and packed my bags.

"I'm going to pick up my bags after school and don't even think about unpacking it" I said glaring at them.

I got my foxfire stuff and went to the door.

"Don't ever think about talking to me ever again" I said before I left.

I ran to the leap master a leaped to Foxfire.

Hey guys! sorry that the chapter is short!! Anyway!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! what do you guys think is going to happen? Will she get together with Keefe? Fitz? Will Biana stay away from Sophie? Will friendships end? Well you guys just have to wait!! BYE!!! THANK YOU READERS!!! Plz vote or comment!! I want to know what you guys are thinking about the story for now!!