Foxfire

Sophie P.O.V.

When I got to school I saw Biana walking towards me.

"Hey Sophie can we talk for a sec?" Biana asked

"Yeah sure" I replied.

We headed towards the two trees between the leap master.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Ummm do you like Keefe?" She asked.

...............................

"Ummm Biana I really don't know I mean you know Fitz I like him to and now they are making me choose between them and I really don't know" I replied.

"So you do" She said.

"Biana idk if I like Keefe or Fitz......I like both of them" I said.

"But you have to choose because you know that I like Keefe!!!" Biana said.

Biana P.O.V.

I really hate that Keefe likes Sophie............Ever since she came I knew that Keefe had liked her.

"I know.......i'm trying my best to figure it out" Sophie said "But I don't want to lose a friend."

"I know I really don't want to lose you as a friend to Sophie so let's just figure this out together" I replied.

Fitz P.O.V.

I knew that Sophie liked Keefe and I really don't know if I like Sophie or Linh exactly. Ever since the day I found her I knew it was her. I knew that I liked her.

I saw Sophie talking to Biana so I sneaked up on them.

"I know.............i'm trying my best to figure it out" Sophie said "But I don't want to lose a friend."

"I know I really don't want to lose you as a friend Sophie so let's just figure it out together" Biana said.

Figure what out? Are they talking about me and Keefe?

"Come on let's get inside the school or else we're going to be late for class" Sophie said.

"Right let's go inside" Biana replied.

I wonder if Sophie likes me back.........

Sophie P.O.V.

I want to make everyone happy, but I don't know who to choose.

As Biana and I walked into the school there is an announcement.

"Student's of Foxfire this week we have a Foxfire Formal Ball so have fun and dress up!!" The Announcer said.

"OMG the dance is going to be so much fun i'm definitely going how about you girls?" Linh asked.

"Idk Linh I don't want to dress up that much" I replied.

"You better go Sophie the dance is so much fun and maybe you could get a date to the dance" Biana said.

I just rolled my eyes of course Biana wants me to go.

"Come on Sophie you're going to love it" Biana said giving me puppy eyes.

"Fine but i'm only going to go if you guys don't get dates just a girls night okay?" I replied.

"Ugh fine" Biana and Linh said at the same time.

"So do you girls want to get our dresses tomorrow?" Linh asked.

"Sure lets meet at my house then go shopping" Biana replied.

"Okay see you girls later" I said.

I went to the leap master and went to Havenfield into the house.

"Hi Sophie how was school?" Edaline asked.

"Good, also Biana, Linh, and me are going to get dresses tomorrow for the ball" I replied.

"Oh I remember mine when I was your age" Edaline said.

I walked to my room to think about Fitz and Keefe. I really don't know why does this happed to me not Biana? I just sat on my bed and thought for what felt hours till I fell asleep.

HEY GUYS!!! and yes a foxfire formal ball!!!!!!! I HAD TO ADD IT!!!!!!!! next chapter is going to be really..........well ummm very dramatic I should say hope you guys enjoy this chapter. BYE!!!!!!! :)