Don't Come After Me

Sophie P.O.V.

As Avlar showed me to my he kept looking at me.

"How is my family?" Alvar asked out of nowhere.

"They are fine" I replied.

.................

There was so much silence between us. I mean come on!!! He joined the Neverseen!!!

"Why did you join the Neverseen?" I asked.

..........

"Because........when I couldn't find you and Fitz did.....I felt useless" He replied.

I was really shocked........

"But joining the Neverseen was the only thing you could do?!? You know you could just move on and you could just-" I said but then he interrupted me.

"I did it because I failed!!!" He exclaimed.

.......................

"I failed my dad......." He said under his breath.

"I.......didn't know" I said.

I understood him.......he was only trying to find me......but when Fitz did......he got mad.....at himself.....

"So are you going to join the Neverseen?" He asked.

"I really don't know" I replied.

"Listen to me, I know we don't get along but I think it's best if you join the Neverseen" Alvar said.

" Why?" I asked.

"Because it's better than your friends and family getting killed!" he replied.

"I need to think about it" I said.

"Okay" He said.

Then he stopped at a door.

"Well here's your room" He said.

"Thanks" I said looking down.

Keefe P.O.V.

I need Sophie to be safe, but everyone thought that they need to rest before we are going to save Sophie. So I went to bed but I couldn't get any sleep I was to worried about Sophie.

Keefe!! its Sophie!!!

SOPHIE!! are you okay?!?!

Yeah

Don't worry we are coming for you tomorrow

NO!!! Don't Keefe tell them to not do it!!

But why?

Because its the only way to keep you guys safe.

What do you mean?

........................

WHAT DO THEY MEAN SOPHIE!!

*Sigh* they want me to join the Neverseen....

WHAT!!!!!

and if I don't then........they will kill me and you guys and I don't want that to happen.....

DON'T DO IT!!!!!! we can save you!!!

No.......i'm sorry but I can't let you.....please Keefe.......just tell them to not find me.

.........okay......

Sophie you better know what you're doing......

HEY GUYS!!! Hope you guys love this chapter and I might be late for the next chapter because i'm going camping and I can't bring my phone!! SO SORRY GUYS!!!!!! Well plz vote and comment!!!!!! and THANK YOU READERS!!!!