Why Did you Keefe?

Sophie P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that Keefe was with the Neverseen this whole time!!!

After the talk with Fintan, Ruy, and Brant we were getting ready to go back. As I was having time to rest Keefe knocked on the door.

"Sophie can I come in?" Keefe asked.

I hesitated first but I said yes and let him in.

"What do you want Keefe?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see you" He replied looking down.

...................................................

The silence was so quiet.....but I need to know why Keefe was with the Neverseen....

"Why are you with the Neverseen?" I said with a cold voice.

....................

"WHY KEEFE?!?" I screamed.

"BECAUSE IT HELPS ME!!" He screamed.

"How does this help you Keefe?" I asked looking down.

He didn't reply......

"How?" I said. I could feel tears in my eyes.

"Can we sit first?" He asked.

"......Sure" I replied.

We sat down and then he started to explain.

Keefe P.O.V.

After we sat down I knew I had to tell her why.......so I did.

"Okay I know I was with the Neverseen this whole time.......but it helps me because.......of Fitz and-" I started but she interrupted me.

"What does Fitz have to do with this?" She asked looking very confused.

"Going on with the story" I said.

"Anyway it helps me because of Fitz and because of you."I started again. "Sophie, you do know that Fitz and me both like you right?" I asked.

"*sigh* yes I do know that you two like me" She replied.

"Well I just hate it that you and Fitz always hang out because of your human family" I said.

"Soooo you're jealous" Sophie said.

"......Yes" I said with a sigh.

"Then what do I have to do with this?!?" She asked.

"B-because I like you.." I said.

"I thought so but what does liking me have to do with it Keefe?" She asked.

STOP WITH THE QUESTIONS!!! UGHHHHH!!!

"WELL.......ever since I met you I started to like you but Fitz actually liked you after when you and Dex were captured....Fitz told be about it, but I didn't tell him..." I started.

"So I kept my feelings for you secret.....and now Fitz and me are trying to make you choose between us, but instead we forced you..." I said "So now I feel like I betrayed you" I said looking down.

"Keefe....you didn't betray me..........it's okay I forgive you and Fitz...." Sophie said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied.

"Thanks....I better get back home I don't want to blow my cover" I said.

"Yeah well see you later" Sophie said with a smile.

"Bye" I said.

And idk why I did it but I before I left I quickly kissed her on the cheek and left...............

WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!

Hey guys!!!!!!! hope you guys like the chapter!!!! and what!!!!!!! 379 reads!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! and just wait till the next chapter......what will happen to Sophie? Will they figure out the secret? Will everyone betray Sophie and Keefe? YOu guys just need to wait and see!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS AND AGAIN THANK YOU!!!!!!!

P.S. I think the next chapter might be late because I want it to be long and special for you guys!! SO SORRY!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!