The Awkward Start

Sophie's P.O.V

"Come on their in my room" Biana said.

"Okay.......Okay" I said.

I saw Fitz, Dex, Linh, and Tam sitting in Biana's room. "Hey guy's" I said.

"Hey" they all said.

I saw Fitz and when he made eye contact with me it made my heart flutter like it does every single time!!

"Hey Foster you okay?" Keefe asked " You were staring at Fitz and yes Fits you were doing it to" Keefe said.

Now that time I knew that I was blushing so hard and for some reason Fits was blushing even more than me.........why? Does he like me? :) :(

Fitz's P.O.V.

Okay so whenever Sophie looks at me in the eyes I feel strange.......so when I asked Keefe if I feel anything around her he just laughed and said that I like her..................do I like her?

"Can I sit here?" Sophie asked.

"Sure" I said.

"Soooo Foster who do you think is going to be on your scroll?" Keefe asked.

"Ummmm idk I hope it's someone that I know" she said.

Wait does she mean me? or Keefe? Oh god if it's Keefe........plz not him.

"Okay so who do you think is going to be on your scroll Fitz? Sophie asked.

"Ummmm idk maybe someone that I know" I said.

Sophie P.O.V.

Does that mean.........oh god please yes.......DOES HE LIKE ME?!??!??!?! 

"So are we going to wait to open our scrolls? or are we opening them now?" Tam asked.

"We should do them now" Dex said.

"Okay let's open them on three" I said

One....

Two .......

Three.......

HA gotcha next chapter Sophie will see who her #1 is sooo wait for a week you guys!!! and I know that people and different people that you guys want Sophie to choose so plz give me votes on the comment section....and since that's going to take a long time I will publish the next chapter on next Saturday!! sorry but i want you guys to vote!!! bye and plz don't be mad!!! :)

P.S.

Tell me who you want Sophie to be with and tell me why!!! I need a good reason why and ummm I'm both a Sokeefe fan and Sofitz so tell me your reasons and who you pick thanks!!!