Shopping

Sophie P.O.V.

I got up in the morning and started to figure out what to wear today. I decided to wear a white blouse with jeans. Them I went downstairs for breakfast.

"Mourning Sophie did you have a good night sleep?" Edaline asked.

"Yeah I slept well" I replied.

"Well that's good Biana is probably going to take you and Linh to a lot of stores today" Edaline said.

"But we are only getting a dress how bad can it be"I said.

"You're going to regret that" Edaline said with a chuckle.

I hope I don't......

I said good bye to Edaline and went to the leap master.

"Everglen" I said.

Linh P.O.V.

I can't wait to pick out a dress for the ball today!! I hope there is something really pretty so then I could impress Fitz....I wonder if he would even notice me..........I hope he does.

"Hey Linh aren't you, Biana, and Sophie suppose to be shopping today?" Tam asked.

"Yeah i'm going to Everglen right now I will be back before dinner" I replied.

"Okay see you later sis" Tam said.

"Bye" I said.

I went out the door towards the leap master.

"Everglen" I said.

Tam P.O.V.

I know that Linh likes Fitz, but I also know that Sophie likes him to. UGH I really want Linh to be happy, but Fitz actually likes Sophie. So when Fitz said that he likes Sophie Linh's heart broke to pieces.......she kept crying for days and vowed that she will get Fitz for herself.

Keefe P.O.V.

The Foxfire Formal Ball....should I ask Sophie to go with me? or Biana? UGH....I really like Sophie and I know that Biana likes me but I don't want to break her heart!!! ARRGG.

Fitz P.O.V.

I'm going to do it I'm going to ask Sophie to the ball. I got ready to go see Sophie but then Biana came in my room.

"Hey Fitz i'm going with Linh and Sophie to get our dresses for the ball today" Biana said.

"Hey Biana can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yeah what is it?" she replied.

"Is Sophie going to the dance with someone?" I asked.

"Well Sophie is going.......but she doesn't want to go with anyone she just wants me and Linh to not have dates so it could be just us girls having a great time" She replied.

"Oh" I said.

"Well I have to go bye" Biana said.

"Bye" I said.

Sophie I want to take you to the ball no matter what.

Sophie P.O.V.

"Come on Sophie just choose a dress" Biana whined.

"Okay" I said.

Then I saw a pretty red dress OMG.

"How about this one?" I said.

"YES that's the right one" Biana said.

Biana got this pretty yellow dress and it looked amazing on her and for Linh she got this black dress which looked so cute on her!!

"Well do you girls want to get a necklace or something to go with our dresses?"Biana asked.

"Sure" Linh and me said at the same time.

"But first can we get a drink somewhere?" I asked.

"Yeah i'm kinda thirsty of all this shopping" Linh replied.

"There is a caffe close by" Biana said.

"Then let's go over there" I said.

"Hello lady's what can I get for you today?" The waiter asked.

We ordered our drinks and sat down at the table.

"Hey Sophie I have been wondering are you sure that you don't a date?" Linh asked.

"Umm idk actually but fine you guys can have dates" I said.

"YES thank you but how about you?" Biana asked.

"I'm not going with someone you guys can have fun" I said.

"How about for half of the time we get to hang with our dates and the other half of the time we can spend time together" Linh said.

"That's a great idea" Biana said.

"Okay but i'm not getting a date" I said.

"Fine come on girls let's go back home"Linh said.

We got back to Everglen and said our good bye's and went home.

"Havenfield" I said.

I got back home and went to my room.

sigh

Should I get a date?

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and PLEASE VOTE!!! next chapter is about the ball........what will happen to Sophie, Biana, Linh, Dex, Tam, Fitz, and Keefe? HAHAHA also I know Sophie should get a date...........BUT NOPE!! and I have a reason why but you will see why in the next chapter so BYE