Part 12

(Jasmine's pov)

Fire, there was fire everywhere, and it was me that was causing it. What was happening, why am I doing this. I see Logan coming up to me, "Jasmine you need to stop this your killing innocent people," he said to me. But I didn't listen, "JASMINE," he screamed at me, then he burst into flames, I could hear his screaming, I could hear his pain.

I woke up screaming and thrashing around, Logan grabbed a hold of me to calm me down, "Hey it was just a nightmare pup," he said, I looked at his arm and saw that he had a burn that was healing, did I do that? "Its nothing Jasmine it wasn't your fault," he said hold my face in his hands. That was it, I can't control myself I have to leave. I got up and bolted for the door. 

"JASMINE WAIT" Logan screamed at me, everyone had woken up and ran after us till we got outside. Logan had managed to catch up to me and pinned me to the ground, "Let go, I have to leave," "No you don't, you are not leaving, you are not leaving me Jasmine," "I have to before I hurt anyone else," I said crying. The professor came up to us and said, "Jasmine, we can help you, you don't have to leave. Nothing is wrong with you, your just going through something that can be fixed." "what do you mean," I asked confused, but before he could answer everything went black.

(Logan's pov)

She went quiet all of a sudden, I lifted her chin to make her look at me but her eyes changed, her pupils were all red and the whites of her eyes have gone black. The professor then said "Scott get everyone inside now" he did what was asked and the professor then said, "Logan, we have to bring her inside now," when nothing more was said I picked up Jasmine and hurried inside, I followed him to a room that had chains attached to the walls, "Your not going to chain her are you," I asked getting worried, "Its the only way to stop her getting to Magneto, its only until I can find a way to bring her back," "What do you mean bring her back," the professor sighed and said, "Logan, what ever Magneto has injected into Jasmine has taken over her, she is still inside that body, but the outside is not Jasmine.....its a monster that can destroy everybody unless we stop her from getting out." 

I understood what he said, as much as it pained me I chained her to the wall. she was attached by the wrist and ankles. I stepped back then she started moving "Logan get out of there," the professor said, but before I moved she grabbed my arm roughy, I pulled away and saw that she scratched me, she just stood there with an evil grin on her face. I moved out the room and locked the door, then went over to the viewing mirror. I watched as she was trying to break the chains, pulling and screaming and she was thrashing around. Magneto is gonna pay for what he did to my Jasmine. 

(Jasmine's pov)

I have no control over my body anymore, I can see the pain Logan had in his eyes, I tried to call for him but nothing came out, What am I gonna do.

I have to get to Magneto, he is calling for me. One final pull of the chains and I was free, I then turned into my griffin form (image above), and burst through the wall knocking Logan and the professor over. I ran through every wall until I was outside as I went to take flight someone grabbed onto my tail and held me down. "Jasmine don't do this, I know your still in there, break free" Logan screamed at me, but what he doesn't know is that he will never have the normal Jasmine back ever again. 

I flicked my tail as hard as I could and sent him flying, then I took of into the sky. Im on my way Magneto.

Im sorry Logan