Part 8

(Jasmine's pov)

It's been a week now and I was finally allowed to leave the infirmary, I walked to my room and opened my door only to see that all my stuff was gone. I was looking around confuse, my bed was stripped clean of any sheets, all my furniture was gone and clothes. I then felt a pari of string arms wrap around my waste, I looked back to its Logan. "Where is all my stuff," I asked him. He didn't say anything, he grabbed my hand lead me to his room, that's where I found my cloths in his draws, some of my furniture was in here as well, he made me face him and said, "Since we are together now, it makes sense to share a room" "but there is only one bed," I asked, he then let out a chuckle and kissed my forehead, "God your cute pup, we are going to share the bed," "really? why?", "because we are lovers now, and I want to be able to hold my lover close at night to make sure your safe." I smiled and hugged him. But why would I need to be kept safe.

Later on that evening me and Logan were getting ready to go to bed, I was standing in the bathroom brushing my teeth. Then I stripped down to change my clothes, thats when I looked in the mirror to see all the scars I had all over my body. I had huge pinks lines across my stomach, about four to be exact, I had scars on my arms and legs. That shark really ruined me, there was even a huge scar going from my jaw line to my neck close to my left ear. I herd a knock on the bathroom door, "Pup, you ok in there" I didn't answer, how can someone love me when I look like this, I see loads of couples walking around and they have perfect skin, mines all ruined. 

Logan then opened the door to find me staring at the mirror, he wiped a tear from my cheek that I didn't even know was there. He turned me away from the mirror and sat me down on the bed, he grabbed my pj's and sat down in front of me. He then grabbed the bottoms and put each of my feet in, then as he dragged the bottoms up he was kissing each of my scars, each one he kissed he would mutter words like beautiful, or gorgeous. He then took my tank top and put it over my head kissing the scar I had on my neck, then kissing the scars on my arms as he threaded then threw the straps, he started to pull down my top kissing the scars on my stomach.

When he was finished he sat up so he was my height and put his hands on my cheeks, "You are beautiful Jasmine, I love everything about you, your face, your body and that bubbly personality  that I just adore. Every time you look in a mirror and see your scars, just remember you got these scars my saving peoples lives. So don't you dare lose your personality just because you have them, because you have the body of a hero." He said staring right into my eyes, he then leaned in and kissed me on the lips, it got more passionate as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away and I couldn't stop smiling, "There's the smile I fell in love with" he said and gave me a quick peck on the lips. 

He then picked me up and lay me down on the bed, he climbed in next to me and wrapped his arms around me. He covered us up with the blanket and said, "I love you my beautiful pup" 

"I love you too my handsome bubby"