Part 7

(Jasmine's pov)

Sharp teeth sunk into my body pulling me down from the air, I was flying to low to the water so the shark leaped out and grabbed me. I lost control of my powers so I transformed back to a human, which only made it worse. The shark was ripping me to shreds, he has me by the stomach crushing my ribs. This is it, I'm going to die, just then the sea started to rise and me and the shark went flying through with the shark finally letting go of me.

It was storm saving me, she managed to make the wind throw me over to shore, she quickly came to my aid pressing on all the wounds she could. But there were to many, I had gashes all over my stomach and my arms and for some reason I wasn't healing fast enough. "Jasmine, stay with me hun, don't close your eyes keep looking at me" she said trying to calm me down, I was screaming from the pain and couldn't stop crying. 

"IT HURTS"

(Logan's pov)

Something wasn't right, something didn't feel right. I herd a faint scream in the distance but thought nothing of it, maybe its just one of the kids messing around as usual. Suddenly I herd a gust of wind and the doors flew open, stood there was storm holding Jasmine in her arms, she was screaming in pain and blood all over her. "JASMINE" I screamed taking from storm and holding her close, "She needs Jean Logan." Storm screamed at me to get going,  I ran as fast as I could with Jasmine in my arms, "Your gonna be ok Jasmine, keep your eyes open don't you dare close them" "Logan it hurts, it hurts" she screamed," I know pup, just keep looking at me"

I made it to the infirmary where Jean was, she took one quick look and told me to lay her on the table, Jasmine was slowly falling unconscious, I grabbed her face to make her look at me, "Hey stay awake Jasmine" I said stroking her cheek," Jean started to wipe away the blood but more just kept coming, "Why isn't she healing like I can" I said to Jean, "Her healing powers are different, the deeper the cut the longer it will heal, she is loosing to much blood I'm gonna have to stitch her wounds to try and help them heal." 

She started stitching but her wounds but they were to far open so she was pulling to bring them closer, Jasmine was screaming in pain and it broke my heart to see her like this. "Logan she is moving to much hold her down" I put my arm across her chest and held her hand while I was stroking her hair with my other hand, "shhh shhh your gonna be ok pup," I said calmly hoping she would calm down a bit. But then she started to close her eyes until she fell unconscious, "Jasmine? Hey, wake up," I said and started to panic, she can't die, "Its ok, the shock knocked her out, this will be easier now." Jean said.

It has been 3 hours and she still hasn't woken up, I never left her side and I refuse to, Im holding her hand hoping she knows I'm here. Jean walked in and sat down beside me, "she still hasn't woken up," I said, I looked at her cuts seeing they are slowly healing now. "Logan I need to tell you something," Jean said putting her hand on her my arm, I looked at her, "Im leaving Scott, I don't love him anymore, I feel like he doesn't complete me but I know someone else does...you Logan, I know its not the best time to say this but I....I love you" I stared at her before saying, "I used to love you, but you rejected me, the one I love now is Jasmine" I said looking back at Jasmine, "but Logan, she doesn't know how to love like I do" she Turing my head to kiss me but I grabbed her hand to stop her, "NO, she may not know how to love but I can teach her, all I want to do is hold her and kiss her, and tell her how beautiful she looks everyday, to tell her how much I love her." Jean looked shocked and ran out the room. I looked back and Jasmine to see she has woken up.

"Jasmine" I sighed and hugged her gently so I don't hurt her wounds, she hugged back and started crying, "hey what's wrong" I said cupping her face, "all those things you said, are they true," she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and said, "yes, all of what I said is true, I love you so much Jasmine and seeing you like that broke me," "Logan I don't know how to love or what love feels like," She said looking down, "then let me ask you this," I said lifting her chin, "when you look at me what to you feel," "I feel something weird in my stomach and sometimes my spine tingles," she said, I couldn't help but smile, "I think what your experiencing there is love Jasmine," I said holding her hands in mine, "Really?!" she said getting all excited. She hugged me tight and yelled, "I love you! I know what love feels like and I have it!" she yelled and laughed, we both laughed and hugged each other tightly. 

I truly love my lost lost girl.