Part 2

(Past)

I was running, running through bushes jumping over branches, going as fast as I could until I was pinned to the ground. I looked up and saw so glowing yellow eyes, then I let out a laugh and pushed the tiger of me. Yes I have a friend who happens to be a tiger, his name is Alduga and we have been friends for as long as I can remember. I was about to pet him when I herd a bark in the distance, I motioned Alduga to follow me home. 

When I got home to my pack I saw the leader dragging a dear into the middle for everyone to eat, in case you were wondering, I live with dire wolves. You see, I live on a island since I was a baby, and the leader has always taken care of me, making sure I get fed and he even taught me how to hunt, I'm also very special as well, I can change into a dire wolf and many other mythical creatures I can think of, I can also heal if I get badly hurt but deep cuts will leave scars. How I can do it, that I don't know. I guess I was just born with  it. The leader of the pack, well meaning my father, came up to me with a rabbit and motioned me to eat it. Once I was done we all decided to call it a night, so me and my father went into our cave and rested for the night. I like to stay in my normal form at night because the cave is only big enough for one dire wolf, and we are big creatures, so my father will just hold me close and keep me warm for the night, and Alduga will also snuggle up to me to keep me extra warm.