Part 11

(Jasmine's pov)

I walked into mine and Logan's room, I looked in to find Logan sound asleep on the bed. I went over and covered him with the blanket and kissed his cheek. I walked over to the window and sat down on the window sill looking out. Logan was starting to stir in his sleep so I pulled the curtains too so the moon light won't wake him.

I herd the door open and someone walked in, I was going to pull back the curtains but I wanted to see what they were doing so I stayed hidden. I peeked through the little slit and saw that it was Jean that had walked in. she went over to Logan and stoked his cheek, "Jasmine," Logan whispered, "no, its me, Jean. The only women that has ever loved you," Logan was fully awake now and pushing her of him, "what are you doing here," he asked sharply, "Logan, I know you love me, I know your only with Jasmine because you think you can't be with me, but you can Logan." She then jumped forward and kissed him. 

This got me angry, I could feel my blood boiling. I shot out the curtains and grabbed Jean by the neck and slammed her against the wall, "JASMINE DON'T" Logan screamed at me, he grabbed me but I shook him of, I got so angry and transformed into my demon form, (image above). Jean looked into my eyes and screamed. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM" I screamed my grip getting stronger on her neck. Logan came up behind me and put one arm around my waist and one around my neck, "Jasmine, you have to calm down," he said gently to me, "Jasmine please calm down this isn't you," He said raising his voice a bit. He came to my ear and whispered, "This isn't the Jasmine I fell in love with," I then realised what I was doing, I let go of Jean. "Jean, I'm so sorry...im so sorry Jean," I cried, Jean realised to that that wasn't me. "Hey Jasmine its ok, it was my fault, I shouldn't of kissed Logan," she trying to calm me down. 

She went to hold my hand but I backed away, she looked worried. Logan then tried to touch me but I backed away again. I don't want to hurt anybody else, I can't bare it. 

(Logan's pov)

I went to grab her hand but she backed away again, "hey, pup its ok," I said slowly going close to her, but she shook her head and and backed away more. "I don't want to hurt anybody else, especially you," she cried, I hated seeing her upset because it makes my heart break. I don't care what she says, I went over to her and hugged her. She tried to push me away but I wasn't moving, then she just broke down and cried. She eventually fell asleep in my arms so I carried her to bed and covered her with the blanket. "This is all my fault," Jean said looking at her, I didn't need her pity, "Just leave". I said not looking at her, she didn't say anything else and left. I got in bed with Jasmine and held her in my arms so she knows I'm here.