Part 4

(Logan's pov)

The professor has asked to see me today, I was in the middle of talking to Jean trying to tell her that I like her, but was interrupted when Scott came in and told the professor needs me, then he put his hand on Jean's waist which made me angry.

I finally got to his office and walked in kinda pissed. "what do you want" I said, "nice to see you to Logan, I have a task for you" he said, " I have located a mutant on a island but she ran into some trouble with Stryker" this made my blood boil, he is still using mutants as experiments, " she needs to be brought here where she is safe, magneto has also found out about her and is determine to use her" "Why send me" I said, " because you are like her, stryker calls her weapon X2" he said. "what are her powers" I asked being curious, "she can shape-shift into any creature she wants, she also has healing powers like you, and now I'm worried she has metal bones like you which then gives magento an advantage" he said, then I walked straight to Scotts car and raced down to find her. 

The professor gave me a description of her and told she will be accompanied by a tiger. I have been driving for hours now and still no sign of this women. It was starting to get dark so I turn the car lights on, then I saw a women with red hair and walking beside her was a tiger. Only problem was she was completely naked with scars on her back, what had Stryker done to her. She turned around and saw my car and hopped on the tigers back and bolted into the woods. I jumped out the car and ran for her.

I saw she was sitting behind a tree with the tiger close to her, I could hear her crying. "Hey" I said slowly walking up to her. she tried to stand up and run but fell doing so, I stepped forward and caught her before she hurts herself even more. she tried hitting me to let her go but I put my hands on her cheeks and said, "I'm not going to hurt you, calm down" The tiger was growling at me, so I let her go and took a step back, letting her know that I was serious. She looked at me with her big beautiful blue eyes, she looked terrified, I could see she was trying to cover up her naked body so I took of my leather jacket and put it on her, " there you go, you must be cold. Do you have a name" she just looked at me not understanding what I was saying, she properly doesn't  know how to speak, she has been on an island all her life. " Im Logan" pointing to myself then pointing to her, " who are you" she finally opened her mouth to say something, "Jasmine" she said slowly. "Jasmine, thats a pretty name" She looked at me confused, I forgot she couldn't understand me. I held out my hand for her to take which she did, "I'm going to take you somewhere safe, where we can protect you" she tried to walk but she fell onto the snow. 

I did what any person would and picked her up bridal style and walked to the car, with the tiger following of course. She kept staring at me wide eyed then she nuzzled her face into my neck an sighed. She must be tired, I put her in the passenger seat and buckled her then, then I opened the back seat door for the tiger to get in. Then I drove back to the school, as I was driving I couldn't help but glance at her every now and then.

She was  absolutely beautiful.