Chp 20-An interesting dinner

Peyton let me share her and Matt's room for the hours of the quiet. Matt went to talk to Brian in his room and Jimmy was talking to Zack in the living room. I remembered Brains angry eyes that pierced through me. How mad he was even though we aren't exactly sure what happened. Maybe he was right . Maybe we did sleep together. He had a point all Zack cares about is sex or so he made me believe. Then i remembered how violently he snatched my wrist and tugged me closer to his mournful face. I looked down to examine cause when he did that, it hurt. No surprise, purple splotches wrung around my tiny wrist like bands. I hid them in the sweat shirt i threw on as Peyton came walking in from the bathroom. I was standing up leaning against the wall and she looked at me with a sad pouty face. I couldn't help but laugh.

"So tell me what you told him!" She said grabbing my wrist and squeezing to pull me to the chair in the corner.

"Ow!" I said a little to loud.

"Ow?" She repeated questioningly.

She looked at me and I looked down and she looked at my wrist. She flipped my hand and pulled up my sleeve. Her face went from normal to horrified.

"He did this to you?" she asked pleading to hear the answer she already knew.

I tried to speak but nothing came out. I didn't want anyone any more upset than everyone already was.

"N-n-noo" I tried to croak out.

She gave me the glare.

"Don't lie to me" she said plainly

"You know the answer why do you need to hear me say it" I pulled my wrist from her hand and shoved them in my sweat shirt front pocket.

"Sorry" she said then beckoned me to hug her.

"Do I have to?" I laughed

She had her arms stuck out and motioned with her hands. I groaned and hugged her. I shortly ended my hug but she just held on then squeezed as tight as she could. I just sat and laugh groaned.

"So what are you going to do?" Peyton asked curiously.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know what I mean! Are you gonna stay with Brian or take a chance with Zack. I mean its pretty obvious he likes you!" She chuckled.

"You think so?" i asked

"And apparently you like him to." she implied

"Who said?" i asked a little embarrassed.

"I just know." She said devilishly.

"you be quiet" I felt my self turn red.

"I'm hungry!" I complained and shortly laughed.

"Ha me too!" Peyton agreed.

~~~~~~~~~Matts POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I left Peyton and Katie to chill in my room and walked down the hall to Brains door. I knocked quietly.

"Who is it" I heard Brian almost whisper.

"Its Matt" I replied.

No answer, so i just opened the door and walked in. He was sitting on the edge of the bed his face in his hands.

"Why are you so beat up over this?" I asked seriously confused, all this really isnt worth it, its being knocked out of proportion.

"If you can to survey me id be happy if you left" He muttered through his hands.

"Sorry but everyone is confused why you just about killed Zack, you know he was literally out of breath for about an hour and his neck is as purple as a ripe grape" I looked at him concerningly.