Chp 14- The Drunken Beach

There we were us three girls sitting on the beach looking stupidly at our technically boyfriends. They all just looked back at us in a grinning but oh my god look on thier face. They knew exactly what was going on and we didnt. They thought it was funny to watch us stare wonderingly at them and then to the house then back to them.

"What the hell is the idea!" vicki switched her eyes running over every one of the guys

"Babe, you dont want to know!" jimmy said with his crazy ass smile.

"Tell me!" vicki pleaded

then zacky came running out

"He found it" matt muttered

"What??" peyton asked hiom so confused

I looked at brian

"What does he have?" i asked

i looked at zacky running to us and there was a bottle. Yup the fantatic bottle of zackys all favorite tennesse made Jack Daniels......thats his idea!

"Oh my god zacky really!" peyton asked sarcasticlly

"ALL AMERICAN not bad for tennessee!" he yelled and chuckled at her

"thats right from a town called  Lynchburg, there doing great for only 1 stop light!" she laughed

"DOING GREAT!! THEY ARE DOING AWESOME THIS STUFF IS THE SHIT!" he yelled happily

we all laughed. He popped open the bottle and started chuging it. Jimmy came by and snatched it.

"Dont drink it all! i want some" jimmy said and took a big drink.

"My turn!" matt yelled trying to steal the bottle.

Jimmy wasnt done yet and snatched back they both pulled at it laughing and it slipped and spilled all over the sand.

"AWE, you guyssssss" zacky wined "that was a perfectly good bottle!"

"Shut up dont be such a girl!" Johnny yelled

"well just go get some more" i suggested

"Ill also go" Brian volunteered

"ok, well be right back' i yelled back as i started walking towards the garage.

i looked at syn with a grin on my facwe basically asking can i pick

"Go ahead.." he said

I took the keys of the Audi R8 one of my other favorite cars in the garage. I have a thing for german engineering XD.

"lets hit it" brian said loud and proud.

Surprisingly the closest liquor store was 2 miles away. We got there shortly due to our car ;).

We walked in. Brian grabbed some more jack and captian morgan. I grabbed some "girly drinks and a case of beer for the guys.

we went up to the counter with our hands full. The lady was peering in curiosity at me. I obviously knew why.

Brian swiped his credit card and waited the approvaly and typed in his PIN. Approved rang up on the screen

"May i see 2 forms identification?" she asked still staring at me

Brian gave her his drivers license and his california residency card.

"Thank you for your purchase" she said unenthusiastically.

We walked out and her eyes were on me the whole time. as soon as we got out the door Brian started laughing. I looked at him with a questioning look.