Chp 11- Lipstick is the Devil

"WHAT THE HELL" Johnny yelled while looking at Jimmy.

I looked at Jimmy. Shit....LIPSTICK IS THE DEVIL....Jimmy had lipstick stains around his mouth...Shit how did i not notice! i must have been to caught up to get them normal and it slipped! oh my gooood!!!

Brian gave me a what the hell look

"what" i asked suspiciously

he rolled his eyes at me. what the fuck does he really think it was me!he walked offf the bus and i followed. I grabbed his arm and he pulled away

"what the hell Brian you think it was me!" i asked eagerly

"why the hell were you in such a hurry, was it your only chance to get with Jimmy!" he screamed at me

"what why would you think that Brian ask hi..." he stopped me

"ask him oh so he can stick up for you and say it wasn't you, well who else would it be!"

i wanted to scream Vicki so bad but i made a promise. But was it to jeopardize what this was becoming.

"it was vicki! (sorry vik :( XD)" i yelled holding back my tears that were already drowning my eyes

"oh, just blame it on someone else who was Sleeping" he said not very reassuring

"fine then fuck you, plus does or did it even look like i was wearing lipstick!" i said infuriated

he just looked at me and then looked at the bus and walked back to the bus i just stood there i was so pissed. i finally turned around and went to the bus. it took me a minute or 5 to think if i should get on or if i was going to get attacked. i decided whatever so i climbed the steps and got on th a big huge crushing hug.

"What the hell"? asked in that squeezed to death eyes popping outta my head tone.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so so so Sorry!" Brian whispered in my ear.

I was still kind of pissed but its like his apology washed everything away. But why if this was a normal guy id be super pissed, but i wasn't....? Turns out Vicki "woke up" and heard Brian yelling outside and heard the part of our conversation. So she felt bad went out and told everyone that her and jimmy are dating... thank god for good honeat people

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VICKIS POV

I was laying in bed still when i heard Matt yell Get Up im guessing to jimmy then i heard a few mufled sentences and a UGH I want to SLEEP. I was guessing Jimmy. Then i heard a loud WHAT THE HELL! from johnny. OH SHIT i sat up and wiped my mouth, lipstick, oh FUCK i forgot about my lipstick!  this is bad really badddd! Then i heard the bus door slam i didn't think of it probably johnny  but from the bedrooms window i saw Bri. What was he doing? i crept over and saw him screaming.....at Katie?? What has the world gone mad!! I listened....... 

"what why would you think that brian ask hi..." Brian cut her off

"ask him oh so he can stick up for you and say it wasn't you, well who else would it be!"

"it was vicki!"she said raising her voice

"oh, just blame it on someone else who was Sleeping" he said

"fine then fuck you, plus does or did it even look like i was wearing lipstick!" she said infuriated

Oh...Damn tis is my fault....He really thinks it was her?? man Bull Shit....Brian started for the bus and as he got on i ran out of the room. Johnny looked at me.

"What the hell Victoria!" ha asked rhetorically "why the hell would you be smacking lips with Jimmy!?"

"Because...Because...I like him and your not my dad and i can date anyone i want!" i yelled at him and looked at Brian

Brain's eyes were wide...well huge....he gave me the oh hell what did i just do he looked up and threw his head back then looked down and put his hands over his face. Johnny stared at me and i just squinted my eyes and shook my head. I went over and hugged Jimmy.

"that could've been worse" jimmy whispered in my ear

I just kept hugging him sort of glad we were found out now we don't have to keep hiding it.We all heard the door pop open and Brian ran and scooped up Katie like a long lost toy and held her in a hug about killing the skinny ass thing. He mumbled sorry in her ear and i hugged jimmy tighter knowing everything is going to be ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRIANS POV

"WHAT THE HELL" Johnny yelled looking at jimmy

I looked at Jimmy and his face was covered in lipstick.

I looked at katie...

"what" she asked suspiciously

I rolled my eyes at her. wait what the hell am i doing? I walked of the bus she followed me and grabbed my arm..i pulled away.

"what the hell Brian you think it was me!" she asked eagerly

"why the hell were you in such a hurry, was it your only chance to get with Jimmy!" I screamed at her what has over come me? why do i think its her? i mean it could of been and if it was ill make her crack!

"what why would you think that Brian ask hi..." I stopped her

"ask him oh so he can stick up for you and say it wasn't you, well who else would it be!" I yelled

"it was vicki!" She yelled with tears in her eyes

It made me want to run over and hold her but i realised i was mad at her..Damn this girl goes through to me!

"oh, just blame it on someone else who was Sleeping" I said still not attempting to believe her.

"fine then fuck you, plus does or did it even look like i was wearing lipstick!" She said Pissed

I looked at her and went for the bus. I got on and Vicki came out of the bedroom Johnny was looking at her

"What the hell Victoria!" ha asked rhetorically "why the hell would you be smacking lips with Jimmy!?"

"Because...Because...I like him and your not my dad and i can date anyone i want!" she  yelled at him and looked at me

My eyes grew Huge Oh Shit i just screwed everything! I looked at Vicki then threw my head up and back down into my hands. What did i do What did i doo! Then i heard the door open i ran and scooped Katie up.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so so so Sorry!" I whispered in Her ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT WERE PEYTON, MATT, AND ZACKY DOING????

Peyton, Matt and Zacky were sitting on the couch during all the co motion they really just sat there and listened to all the co motion nothing really exciting for youz Peyton well not yet....