Chp 18-That date thing.....um yeah about that

Almost finished guys...or maybe who you think shell end up with and anyone still wondering what happened between Katie and Zack that one night???!!! XD

I heard Zack laugh but it sounded saddened i felt bad. I threw the cup in the sink and went to the living room. Jimmy beat me there and already had a show on that I didn't want to watch. I spotted the remote and I tried to reach ever so quietly for it. You know the rules you have the remote you have control. I was inching almost there and jimmy pounced on it!

"ha not so fast!" Jimmy said mockingly.

"Awe but please!" I stuck my lower lip out and made the best puppy face I could.

"Awe that face is gonna bring me to tears!" Jimmy sad mockingly sad so I ended my facial expression.

"Can we just see whats on MTV?" I asked pleadingly.

"Fine" He moaned.

He flipped through all  the way to channel 334. Rob Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory was on and I about jumped outta my pants onto the couch next to Jimmy.

"Please Please Please Please!!!" I bounced on the couch cushion.

"ok ok ok! only because you look like you had a bad morning" he sighed.

then the lump came back, the big ball of guilt that would settle on my heart and make my chest feel like it was caving in. Besides that good thing one of my favorite episode was on. Its the one where rob buys the thoroughbred and names him MEGA HORSE and has the intention to jockey in a real race. I watched intently most for Drama who was the celeb crush that I'd probably never meet .But hey I met avenged sevenfold right! I thought to myself but then dissed it and went back to watching. Then it made me think about how much I missed my horses back at the old stable but quickly diminished that thought as well fearing id get myself all worked up over them. Then suddenly im guessing Peyton heared Robs joyous voice came running down the hall.

"FFFFFFAAANNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTAAAAASSSSSSYYYY FFFFFFFAAAAAACCCCCCCTTTTTOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYY!" she yelled all the way down the hall finishing it off by jumping over the love seat back and perfectly landing in a sit position.

Me and jimmy laughed. Shortly all the guys and Vicki made it to the room and began to watch as well. It was me jimmy Vicki and Brian on the couch, Matt and Peyton on the love seat, johnny in the recliner and Zack in a chair he pulled from the kitchen. Shortly after brain sat down he con caved his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. I felt safe from every ones eyes but Zack. I new he'd be looking. I glanced over and may all assumptions come true, he was. His gaze darted fast to try to cover it up but i saw quicker. I looked away just as fast though. I bit my lower lip and starred at brains arm memorizing and tracing his tattoos.

"So what are we doing about our date, its already late afternoon" Brian whispered in my ear

"Um I don't know" I whispered back

"well where you wanna go?" He asked softly

"I don't know" I said once again

"Stop saying that" He chucked in my ear

" but i don't" I said back

"why do you seem upset?" he asked his smile fading

and the guilt hits and i feel like a horrible person.

I need to tell him!

No you'll hurt him.

You'll hurt him even more if you lead him on and he finds out!

Ugh ok fine!

"Hey um can we go to our room?' I asked awkwardly and stood up.

"Yeah uh why" He asked a little surprised.

"We need to talk about....um stuff...." I looked around.

As i did my eyes wandered to what i was thinking about and it was Zack. I shouldn't have looked cause he went pale. our eyes locked and all color of his face was gone. he turned slowly back to the tv and i figured he knew what i was going to tell Brian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Zacks POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all sat and started watching Fantasy Factory. Ive never seen the show but got hooked quickly it was actually pretty funny. Brian started cuddling with Katie and i looked and as soon as i did she did too. I tried to look as fast as I could back at the tv but I knew I was caught. then they started whispering after a bit Katie stood up and motioned for Brian and her room

"Hey um can we go to our room?' She asked

"Yeah uh why" He replied with surprise in his tone

"we need to talk about....um stuff...." She looked around and her eyes met me.

My body temperature grew cold and i felt myself go pale. I looked at her straight in her gray eyes, I then knew what she was going to tell him and i was fucked. Hell hate me till the end of time. They started for their room and she walked past me. I wanted to get up and stop her, tell her how much this will screw us all up but i couldn't. He needs to know and now is the time. I have the feeling I'm going to die young. The made thier way up the stairs and my heart beated wildly. What am i going to do? What I'm going to say?