Chp 9- Hospital Visit and Discoveries

Matt was driving the bus and searching for a hospital sign whil jimmy was looking for one on his phone. Brian and johnny were sitting in the two recliners of the bus while me peyton and zacky were sitting on the couch while me and peyton were poking and proding zackys wrist and viki was getting something to eat out of the cupboard.

'God dammit leave me alone im a grown man i dont need two mommys to kiss my wrist and make it feel better!" zack said annoyed.

"well, if wittle zacky was smart enough not to cwimb on a wittle limb in the tree he wouldnt of fell and needed mommies to kiss his bo bo" i said in a childish teasing way

everyone except matt and jimmy who were lost in motivation of finding a hospital laughed. Zack just rolled his eyes super annoyed. I actually got him to sit still and actually exam his wrist.

"Dude! Grody!" peyton yelled.

i looked at her with a questioning expression. She pointed at the right side of his wrist. and to her findings his bone was poking out like a mo fo.

"Ew!, at least it didnt break skin." i said in a it could of beeen worse tone.

"Finallyyyyy!" jimmy yelled super loud.

"Holy Shit Jimmy!" yelled vicki "you scared the shit out of everyone!"

"sorry" he said quietly "but i found a hospital!" he yelled really loud!

"god dammit the rev!, My ear! my fucking ear!' yelled matt

"cool it shadz!" jimmy yelled back

matt just growled and kept driving...about 30 minutes later we were all laughing are heads of to Aquas song Barbie Girl and matt knowing every single word to it singing it in his rocker toned voice making it sound so emolicious XD. Turns out he is totally obsessed with it lol. (true fact btw)

"again!" he yellled trying to make it sound girly but failing.

"NOOO" everyone yelled ironically at the same time and everyone laughed hysterically.

We pulled up to the hospital and i guess everyone dispurssed. jimmy volunteered to stay with the bus and viki said she was going to take a nap. Matt, Johnny, and Peyton went to go get coffee. I volunteered to stay with zack to sign any medical information even though i barley knew him. Brian also went to coffee and begged me to go.

"Please " he begged with a puppy dog look in his eyes

" i have to stay and sign stupid medical info" i said feeling guilty

"fine ill stay with you then" he said promenatly.

'you do that" i said smart assish.

He leaned down and kissed me.

"ahhh! zack yelled

"what?!" i asked surprised.

"make sure your hand isnt around someones neck when he kisses you! you squeezed the hell out of my hand!" he said loudly.

'hush!, your fuckin loud!" i whisper yelled at him

turns out i was kind of loud myself the hospital seemed to freeze and stare at us

"Well fuck! havent you heard any one say Fuck, ive heard people say Fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck!" brian yelled really loud.

Everyone seemed to stare scattering again. Brian had a smirk on his face.

'and thats how you do it' he said

"yeah just cuss really loud" zacky said.

we made it to the ER and we didnt wait to long th nurse in the little box calld Zachary Baker.