Chp 8- Explainations and Broken Bones

Still trying to work towards longer chps they are getting longer as the story goes sooo Enjoy Comment let me know how my story is coming along ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peytons POV

After the little commotion on the tour bus between me and katie i was pissed! I went back to the bedrooms before i went off. i sat one of the beds not caring whos it was picked up a pillow and screamed as loud as i could. i threw it back on the bed and started punching the shit out of it. Then who knows how many minutes later of punching this damn pillow the bedroom door opens. I didnt care to look i just kept ravishing the pillow.

"can we not kill my pillow" i heard someone say in a soft but deep voice. I looked up and it was matt.

I stopped punching the pillow i relized i stubbled upon matts bed. How ironic. I looked at him and he smilled. I blushed, i was probably so red i looked like an idiot. I thought to myself quit your damn blushing. then i thought i cant help myself hes got the cutest dimples and the most amazing eyes. then i felt myself blushing again. Gah im such an idiot quit blushing. Its like my Alter egos were kicking in like smeagle on lord of the rings or the kid off of youth and revolt.

"is everything ok" matt asked gently

"No" i replied wanting to yell but i couldnt its like matt set the mood and i could escape it.

"whats wrong please tell me" he asked quietlly

Then a random thought ouccured, for the big bad ass he looks like he really acts like a big puppy around girls, i guess thats a good thing. anyways back to my other on topic thoughts, i wanted to tell him but then i didnt. Here we go with more alter ego shit. But i couldnt resisist.

"well it pisses me off that katie doesnt want to blame what happened to her on brian and in my veiw it was his fault and she continues to argue and wont see my side of the argument and as i said it pisses me off!" i said fastly to get it off my chest.

"Well did you see her side" matt asked

"yes and she wants no one to take the blame for her damn face!" i said quickly

"why does it upset you when she already accepted his apologies?" he asked with a puzzled look on his face

"Because i dont like it when my friends get hurt for no darn reason, and then they get all lovey dovey on the person who hurt them." i asked hoping it would clear some of his confusion.

"Ok but yu know it was just an accident" he said softly i wanted to argue but i couldnt i mean how do you argue with an angel! good lord and to the heavens above what am i gonna say

"fine i see your point but im not gonna apologize!" i snapped

"thats fine as long as you now see both side of the story" he said seeming accoplished. I think he wants me to forgive brian because its only like one of his best friends! but as i said im not apologizing. Matt came and sat on the bed next to me and offered me his hand. Of course i took it this dont happen every damn day!!! and to my surprise he pulled me over onto his lap and kissed me lightly. My head was spinning and i felt dizzy!

"Are you ok now" matt asked half joking

HELL YEAH IM BETTER NOW. i wanted to yell that so loud but that would be weird so i simply said

"yeah a litle" with a sheepish smile. Then he leaned in and kissed me again. OMFG BEST DAMN DAY OF MY LIFE. hw stood me up and he took my hand and lead the way out of the bus. We walked back down to the creek where Zacky was on the ground katie and brian hangign over him, vicki skipping rocks at jim and john whie they were swimming.

Katies POV

"What was that all about" brian asked me

"nothing" i replied i really didnt want to talk about it

"please tell me?" brian asked me and gave me big brown puppy dog eyes. I was a couple minutes because i can usually resist puppy dog faces between 4 sibilings ut i couldnt resisit

"fine....: i gave in "me and peyton are just in a mini fight because she think its totally your fault my face is screwed up."

"why would she think that i dont even remember what happened!" brian asked confused

"you were kinda...just a little...maybe... you were drunk and you were trying to be protctive over me and got in a fight, i tried to pul you away from the guy and you kinda punche me....." i said slowly and choppy.

"oh...damn i said sorry right?" he asked sadly

"yeah like ten thousand times and i accept your apology and im over it but peyton aint quite" i said kinda of worriied about me and her jepordized friendship.

"oh well if it makes you feel better..." he trailed off leaned over and kissed me. WOAH WHAT JUST HAPPENED! I THINK I LIKED THAT! so i leaned in and kissed him back. Durning this time we heard..... Crack... Shit..... oh my fucking god my arm hurts like a bitch........It was zacky. Me and bri stopped are little kissing session and ran over.

"What the hell did you do Vengance!" yelled brian.

Zacky was laying on the ground covered in leaves and rips in his shirt. His wrist was swollen like a mo fo. Great just what a guitar player needs. I looked up to see matt and peyton walking towards us. Matt ran over.

"What the hell you doing on the ground Venge?" he asked curiously examining the tore shirts leaf covered Zacky

"and what the hell did you do to your wrist!" he yelled!

"I fell outta the damn tree chill the fuck out people!" zack yelled

I grabbed his wrist and he yelped...

"yeah thats as good as broken." i said

Jim and John ran out of the water

"What the hell venge you break your wrist?" asked johnny

"Yep" i replied

"fantastic zacky" said Vicki

"Way to go man" jimmy said rolling his eyes.