~Chapter 27~

Pewds' POV

I sigh in content with my head laying on Cry's bare chest as I trace my finger over it. "That was so good" I say shyly.

Cry chuckled slightly and kissed my head. "Glad you think so babe" he wrapped his arms around me and ran his fingers up and down my back causing me to shiver slightly.

I look up at him and stare at him in awe. He's so perfect and I can't believe he's all mine. Cry raised an eyebrow and looked down. "What?"

I smile and shrugged. "Just admiring my amazing boyfriend" I kiss his cheek.

Cry blushed slightly and smiled. "You're too cute babe" he kisses my forehead. I smile and nuzzle my head into his chest yawning.

"Goodnight Cry" I mumble against his chest.

"Goodnight Pewds" Cry yawned and we both fell asleep.

~Next morning~

I yawn and rub my eye. I smile seeing I'm in Cry's arms. I lean up and kiss his cheek. "Wakey wakey Cry"

Cry groaned slightly and yawned loudly. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Good morning babe" he pecked my lips.

I giggle slightly. "Morning" I get up getting ready for school as Cry does the same. We walk into the kitchen hand in hand.

Peter looked up and smiled seeing us. "Morning guys, hey did you hear the news?"

I look at him confused and shake my head sitting in front of him while Cry made us breakfast.

"Apparently there's a whole bunch of students are transferring into our school today because their one burnt down last night" he said taking a spoonful of his cereal.

My eyes widened. "It burnt down?! I wonder how that happened" I ask curiously.

Peter shrugged. "No clue"

Bee walked in with a smile on her face. "Hey guys! I'm actually really excited for the first day of school!" She said excitedly. "By the way can I sit with you guys at lunch?"

Cry smiled and nodded. "Of course you can Bee, we'll be sitting outside under the big tree" he said and placed a bowl of cereal in front of me and kissed my cheek.

I smile and thank him digging in. After about 10 minutes we all walk to school. We met up with the gang and talk against the lockers until it was time for class. Minx nudged me. "Hey look it's the new kids" she whispered.

I turn around and see a group of people I've never seen before. But they didn't look friendly at all. One of the guys eyes landed on me and he smirked then winked. My eyes widen and I blush slightly. He said something to his friends then walked over to me leaning against the locker.

"Hey there cutie, the names Austin, what's yours?" He asked with a smirk still on his face.

I blush even more and before I had a chance to say anything Cry wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled into him. "Back off douche bag he's mine" he growled slightly. I bite my lip and lean into Cry's touch.

Austins eyes widened slightly and he frowned. "Sure whatever" he bumped his shoulder with Cry's as he walked back to his friends.

Cry glared at him and growls lowly. "Fucking asshole" he mumbled under his breath. I giggle slightly and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Don't worry about it Cry, I'm all yours" I smile chuckling slightly.

Cry smiled and pulled me closer against his chest. "Damn right you are" he smirked and slightly pushed up his mask then leaned down kissing me. I smile into the kiss and place my hand on the side of his face deepening it.