~Chapter 30~

Warning: SMUT!!

Cry's POV 

I smirk into the kiss and let my hands roam his body. I could do it all day if he's let me. I pull back after a while and continue kissing, biting and licking his next. 

Pewds moaned softly. "Mmm" he pulled on my shirt wanting it off. 

I obey and take my shirt off along with his. I kiss down his chest and leave a few hickeys as I go causing him to moan softly. I take off his sweatpants and start rubbing him through his boxers. 

Pewds gasped at the sudden wave of pleasure and moaned slightly louder. "C-Cry" 

I loved it when he moaned my name, it always sends shivers running down my spine. I slip my hand inside his boxers stroking him at a fast pace. 

He moaned louder and gripped my shoulders slightly arching his back wanting more. "N-Nghh ahh!" 

I smirk and trail my tongue from his chest down to his waistband and tug on it with my teeth with a teasing smirk. I take his boxers off and lick his tip teasingly. 

That caused him to whimper slightly. "C-Cry, stop t-teasing!" he begged placing his hand behind my head. 

I chuckle and take his member in my mouth deep throating him. He gripped my hair slightly and bucked his hips slightly. I start sucking him off causing him to moan loudly gripping my hair tightly. "F-fuck! mm C-Cry!" 

I could taste his pre cum so I pull back making him whimper from the loss of pleasure. I chuckle and without warning enter a finger inside him to prep him. He gasped loudly and moaned in pain and pleasure. "O-Oh god Cry!" 

I smirk letting him adjust then add another thrusting them in and out of him. He gripped my shoulders and the lust was taking over him. "S-shit! Just hurry up a-and fuck me already!" 

My eyes widened slightly not expecting that. I take my fingers out and align myself with his entrance. I smirk and look up at him. "Beg" 

He pouted then sighed. "P-Please fuck m-me Cry, I need your huge dick inside me!" he whined. 

I smirk and lean into his ear nibbling on it. "Good boy" without warning I thrust into him groaning slightly from his tightness. 

Pewds moaned loudly in pain and pleasure. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. After a minute he adjusted and moved his hips wanting me to move. 

I get the message and slowly thrust into him. He tightens his grip around my neck and pulls me down to him kissing me messily while moaning into the kiss. 

I pick up my pace gripping his waist. I pull back from the kiss for air as I go faster and harder into him. 

"O-oh fuck! C-Cry! Don't s-stop please don't stop!" He exclaimed almost screaming in pleasure. 

After a while I feel myself getting closer and closer. "P-Pewds I'm gonna!" 

"I-inside! Cum inside m-me please!" He whimpered in pleasure. 

I moan loudly and cum deep inside him panting with my head resting on his shoulder. Pewds screamed in pleasure and cummed on our chests panting heavily. I pull out of him and collapse next to him. "Now wasn't that better than watching a movie?" 

He giggled tiredly and nodded slightly. "Absolutely" he snuggled up to me nuzzling his head into my chest. 

I grab a near by blanket throwing it over us and wrap my arms around him holding him close to me kissing his head. "I love you" 

He smiled tiredly and yawned. "I love you too" he soon fell asleep. 

I smile running my hand through his soft hair then fall asleep shortly after him. 

A/N
Yes yes I know I suck at writing smut...