Chapter 1 - Happy Life

[Tara's POV]

"Ronald Radke!!!!!! Wake up mister!! We got rehersals today!!!!!" i banged on my brother's door to wake him up.

Yep. My brother is Ronnie Radke, lead singer of Escape the Fate. He's awesome.

I live with him and the band in the ETF mansion.

I walked downstairs where i was cooking breakfast for Monte, Robert, and Max.

Ronnie was still sleeping. That's what happens when your up too late goofing off and partying.

I made the guys scrambled eggs and bacon. 

Soon Ronnie ran downstairs and before i knew it, he flung me on his shoulder.

"And who said you can wake me up like that??" he joked as he spun me around.

"Ronnie!! Put me down!!" i shouted.

He ran to the living room and threw me on the couch and began tickling me.

"AAAHH!! Ronnie!! Stop!! HAHA!!!!" i laughed.

He stopped and kissed my forehead.

"Love ya little sis," he said before joining his band at the dinner table.

I got up and joined them too.

"So, Tara, you wanna come to rehersals with us??" Max asked me.

"Hell yeah!! Its gonna be awesome!!" i said with excitement.

Soon we finished breakfast and were getting ready.

I showered and then did my hair. I had black hair with purple and blue highlights. I had brown eyes like Ronnie's.

I teased my hair and then put on my Escape the fate tshirt with black shredded jeans and my black leather boots.

I put my Attack Attack! and Black Veil Brides wristbands on and then did my make up. I made my eyeliner like Ronnie's, teardrop included and then put on some red lipstick.

"Tara!! Hurry up!!" i heard Robert knock on my room.

I grabbed my leather jacket and met Robert outside my room.

Soon we walked downstairs and met the others downstairs.

Ronnie was utside smoking a cigarette wit Max.

We then went to the tour bus and were headed to the House of Blues for final rehersals.

The show started at 6 pm today, but since we had another band performing we had to all reherse early.

It was already 12 pm when we arrived to the House of Blues. We all woke up around 3 hours before that and did nothing for a while.

We unpacked our equipment and headed through the backstage door.

I sat down in the dressing room with Monte, stumming to lazily to "My Apocalype" on Max's guitar while he and Robert moved Robert's drums in place on stage. 

I soon got hungry and decided to look for a vending machine.

"Hey Monte. Is there a vending machine somewhere??" i asked him. He was just reading a magazine.

"Ummm, yeah. I guess near the amps by the stage or by the stage exit," he said.

I set Max's guitar on its stand and go out near the backstage door.

The vending machine was full of Kit Kat bars and Butterfingers and chips. Another had drinks. Moslty just Rockstar drinks and Sunny D.

I grab 2 Monsters and a Butterfinger.

As i turn around, someone bumps into me hard.

I fall to the ground hard on my butt, dropping my snack.

"Oh god. Sorry. I was running a bit and i didnt see you," a guy's voice said.

"Nah, its cool, man," i said as i looked up.

A guy about Ronnie's height with short straight hair and gauges offered  me his hand.

I took hold and hoisted myself up.

"I'm Craig, by the way," he said.

"Tara," i smiled at him.

"So what brings you here??" Craig asked me.

"My brother and his band is performing. He's lead singer," i said.

"You mean Escape the Fate??" he asked.

"Yeah. How about you??" i asked.

"My band, blessthefall, is performing her with ETF," he said.

"Oh i knew i recognized you from somewhere!! Your Craig Mabbit" i shouted.

"Hehe. How about i escort you to the dressing room so you can meet up with your brother," he said, a smirk on his face.

I picked up my food and he then offers his elbow to me.

I hesitate, but i decide to just take it. 

We skip like morons to the ETF dressing room where Monte fell asleep and Robert was going through wardrobe, Max reading a GuitarWorld magazine and Ronnie untangling some mic wires.

He looked up and saw me and Craig walk in.

"Hey Tara. I see you met Craig," Ronnie said as he stood up and shared a hug with Craig.

"How's it going man?? Your sister seems cool," he said as the bro hug broke.

"Yeah, she is," Ronnie said as she pulled me to a bear hug.

Soon the stage manager came in and told us we were on in an hour.

"Shit. Gotta go guys. Good luck," Craig said.

"See ya, bro," Robert said.

Craig then turned to me.

"And i'll see you later," he said with a wink before leaving.

"Flirt!!" Max coughed loudly. He continued a bit more to make it seems like he was covering what he said even though we all heard him.

"Im sorry. I gotta nasty cough," he said sarcastically with a smirk.

I just get a magazine by Monte's feet and whack him behind the head, leaving everyone laughing.

"He's not a flirt. He's just being nice," i said as i got near Monte.

I pinched his nose until he struggled to breathe and woke up.

Ronnie was laughing his ass off.

"Not cool," he said as he poked me and coughed a bit.

The guys rehersed and then got in wardrobe.

Monte and Max strapped their bass and guitars while Robert got his drumsticks and Ronnie did his signature eyeliner look.

It was show time.