18

*ANNA'S PERSPECTIVE

I woke up on the couch at Nathan's house. Nathan and I walked out, saying goodbye to his overly-sweet parents and we walk down my street and talk about life.

"So, who's this 'Meg'?" asked Nathan.

"Who, Meg? I have no idea. We're just doing her job." I say.

"Don't you think it's suspicious that we don't know our boss?" another question from Nathan. Great.

"Look, I know what she intends to do. Do you want to know?" I ask.

"No, well, sort of, yea." he says.

"She intends to wipe out the human race." I say. Nathan's jaw dropped.

"What do you mean, wipe out the human race?" he asked.

"You know, make them all a supernatural being." I say.

"Oh, then that's an excellent plan." he says. Oh, he was so cute.

"What if this 'Meg' ruins our plan and there's nowhere to run?" asked Nathan.

"We take what's ours. Meg will never ruin it for us. Don't think for a second I will let that happen" I say.

"Ok, but why is Meg getting rid of people?" said Nathan.

"Because her sister is using magic, therefore she ages and weakens. Same with her brother. They're all aging. They're dreamhaunters." I say. We continued to walk in silence. It was a beautiful sunrise.

*HAYLEY'S PERSPECTIVE

"What are you talking about? Why would Alexander throw me in a confined cell? He has no rights over me" I say, angry and shocked at the same time. What did Alexander want from me?

"Yes, he does. He is the eldest sibling you have, therefore he is your carer." said police officer three. I couldn't do anything when I tried. My senses were low... it was a dreamhaunter, blocking this place with their magic.

The police officers shove me into the cell and shut the door. There was nothing in here, and I would only receive very minimal food. What was 'Meg's' problem?