11

What was happening. He would be knocked out for days, who would do such a thing. Then I heard a banging noise.

"Hello little flower" said a voice.

"Who's there.... no. Florence. Why would you do this?" I say, dreadfully panicking.

"I told you, I will hurt everyone you know and love until you fix me." he said.

"And I already told you, I don't know anything! My father would never let me do such things!" I say, as I turn around to look at him. "Wow, man you really need to go to Woodfield Mall. Why the hell are you wearing ancient clothes for. Wait. oh my gosh. Are those the clothes my... my father turned you in?" I say, shocked.

"Well, yes, and stop changing the subject. I don't care if you don't know anything your father did. But, after the destruction of your home, I took all of your fathers chemicals and supplies to my lodge, you could come and visit to take back your belongings." he says. No way i'm going to his creepy lodge. Probably going to kill me like Jason did in Friday the 13th. I wasn't that much of a stupid girl.

"No WAY. How about you drop off your things to my school office." I say.

"They won't allow me to bring those sorts of items into your social hell" he says. 

"Compell them." I say. Then he walked away. I'd take that as a yes, but when will he drop them off?

I walked back to campus, dragging Nathan along with me. It was two days later when he woke up. When I put Nathan in my bed, I began to cry. I hadn't really had time to mourn Daniel. But I couldn't hold anything in longer, everything bursted out of me like an explosion, and not the good type.

NATHAN'S PERSPECTIVE

I wake up and find Hayley crying. Why was I knocked out? Where was I? My jaw was extremely irritated, and I was so hungry, but not for food.

"Hey, Nathan" she said, wiping her eyes. 

"What's happening to me?" I ask. She brought out a small packet of.. blood?

"Why do you have blood? What's wrong with you!" I yell.

"Nathan. You're not hungry for food, and you know it. Your jaw is in pain and you were knocked out for two days. You're a vampire. Welcome to th—" I cut her off.

"NO! THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS VAMPIRES!" I scream. I looked at that packet of blood. So tempting. I snatch it off her and drink, drink as much as there possibly was in the packet.

"Look, i'm sorry. I didn't turn you. It was the florence." said Hayley.

"The who?" I say.

"The Florence... he.... killed my father. He was the first one to be turned and tested by my father. Watch out for him, he has a large scar from the top of his head diagnolly down to his chin." she said, as I remember. "He will continue to taunt me until I fix him. But I don't know how. I'm sorry... this is all my fault. You and Liss are like this because of me. Because I never fixed him" she said. 

"Don't worry Hayley.. I understand what it's like to be guilty for.... murder" I say the last word with a creak, reminding my of my girlfriend.

"No, you don't! Ok! This isn't your death! You can't be killed! Murder is different. I've given you worse, i've given you an eternity of suffering, of torture! Not only for you, but for future generations!" she said, screaming almost on the top of her lungs.

"Calm down, calm down." I said. 

'Hayley Florence, please report to the office immediately'. It went over the speakers. 'Nathaniel Peterson, please report to the office immediately' now that was strange. Why did I have to go?