15

"Where are you guys going so fast? Oh no.. poor Hayley. Thinks Florence will let her out that fast. Hah." said Anna. My jaw was still open, so was Nathan's. I take it he saw her article in the newspaper.

"Well, you can't call the guards because they will see you're alive" said Nathan.

"I won't be calling the guards." Anna said.

"How are you back?" I asked, getting somewhere.

"I never died. I was just turned." she said.

"Didn't they take your body to a morgue?" said Nathan.

"Yes, and I left a fake body there, compelling the doctors to think it was me." said Anna.

"I knew it! But if Florence wants me to change him back so fast, why would he keep me in a prison?" I ask.

"Because he wants to delay you of course. You didn't think he would play the game safe, did you?" asked Anna.

"Oh.. um... no of course not, but why is he delaying me?" I ask.

"His boss asked him to." she said. His boss??

"He has a boss?" asked Nathan.

"What's their name?" I asked.

"Yes he has a boss, and we don't know her name. She goes by the initial M" said Anna. It was so obvious who would do this. M. Meg. The woman who imprisoned me. But what was her true identity.

"So what are you going to do now?" asked Nathan.

"I'm going to wait here until you go back in before the guards notice you." she said. I pulled Nathan aside to tell him something, thanking everyone that our faces changed the moment we saw Anna.

"Nathan. Distract Anna. Talk to her about Shane Clarke and i'll try plan a short notice attack." I said, and he nodded. I was staring at Anna, whilst Nathan was trying to distract Anna, and to be honest, he was actually pretty good at sounding truthful.

"Who's Shane Clarke?" asked Nathan, pretty straightforward.

"How do you know my brothers name?" asked Anna.

"Why did he go to jail?" asked Nathan.

"He was a motorcycle criminal." she said. Aha. I knew he was a criminal.

"We found his escape note here. We were in his cell." said Nathan.

"I know he escaped. He came to my house before he fleed." she said. 

"Who else knows, about your brothers escape I mean." I asked.

"My parents saw him before he left as well, but we don't know he is know. He kept his new location to himself. I just hope he dosen't do something stupid like come back to town after he heard of my death" she said.

"Do your parents know you're alive?" I asked.

"Yes, their Dreamhaunters." said Anna. 

"Wow, what are Dreamhaunters?" asked Nathan.

"Dreamhaunters are immortal people who can haunt dreams, change and retrieve memories and change people's view in life" explained Anna. 

"Oh, and Hayley? I know you're a Jekyll. No point in hiding it. You clearly have your fathers fea—" I cut her off when I shoved her to the side and hit her head with a rock. Nathan and I ran out the door, when we saw hundreds and hundreds of vampires, knowing some from the early 1900's.

"You didn't think I came alone, did you?" said Anna.