Chapter 4 - All Of Me?

Filled With Pain Chapter 4

AN. I haven't checked or edited it so...

Somebody said everyday was gon' be sunny skies

Only Marvin Gaye and lingerie, I guess somebody lied

Started discussing it to fighting then don't touch me please

Then its let's stop the madness, just come lay with me

I felt movement beside me and turned to my side slowly to find Wesley sprawled out asleep. My heart began to fight against my chest for a release as I panicked.

"WESLEY, GET UP. What happened where am I?" I shook him slightly.

"You're at mine." He barely slurred out before turning back around.

"Take me home!"

"You fell asleep in the car, so I decided to bring you back to mine to get some rest. But you didn't want any rest..." He smirked as he stretched out and looked at me. "Morning Beautiful!"

"Morning?! What time is it?" I pulled the covers away from me and pulled them back suddenly when I felt a breeze. Peering down I noticed that I was just in my underwear. That's when it dawned on me.

"Don't look to shocked Ray. It's not like it's the first time we've done this." He chuckled as he walked around the room in his morning glory.

I automatically regretted my decisions. "Just pass me my clothes please." I murmured pulling the cover tighter around my body.

"Well that just depends...what are you willing to do to get them?" He grabbed my skirt and pranced around the room with it.

"Wesley please..." I glanced at the clock on the side. "It's 1am. If I'm not in, in the next half an hour I can just kiss my life away. Please just take me home" I pleaded as he threw me my skirt and pulled on his clothes.

**

We pulled up outside my house at exactly 01:30am due to the speeding.

"Thank you, thank you! I'll see you later." I grabbed my belongings and rushed out of the car with my shoes in hand.

"Send me a text when you get in."

Nodding I ran up to my porch and opened it slowly.

"What do you think you're doing coming in at this time?" I jumped and glanced up to see Ramel looking down at me.

"Ramel please sssh..." I begged as I attempted to move past him and to the top of the stairs. But he wasn't having it.

"Who was that in the car with you Rayne? The car looked very familiar." Ramel straightened out his body going into big brother mode.

"No-one Ramel. No one." I rushed out almost trying to convince myself.

"Truth Rayne."

"No one important Ramel, I promise you! Just James. Now please, let me pass." I rushed out and let out a sigh of relief as he nodded.

Once I reached my room, I stuck to my promise and sent Wesley a text.

-I need to ask you something...

-What's up boo?

-Did you...wear anything?

-I don't remember. It's not that serious.

-Rayne, don't you worry. Just get some sleep, okay? I'll see you later x

**

Stretching, I stepped out of my bed and stood up. There was a knock on the door and in walked my dad.