Chapter 2- Want You To Make Me Feel....

I just want to dedicate this chapter and few to come to two amazing writers on here! WritingIsMyLove & vLocoMotive (known as iShalomkinn to some) . Simply cause they are some amazing young writers doing it for the UK scene. Check them out. You will NOT be disappointed. 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/vLocoMotive

http://www.wattpad.com/user/WritingIsMyLove

Filled With Pain – Chapter 2

Want you to make me feel

Like I’m the only girl the world

Like I’m the only one that you’ll ever loved

Like I’m the only one that knows your heart

 x

By the time I had written and uploaded the entry it had just gone past 10pm. Now I was beginning to worry, I sighed as tears unwillingly began to fall.

“Don’t you dare cry, Miss Royal” I attempted to comfort myself, but it was too late. Way too late.

I took a quick glance at the mirror above my bed and watch as my tears became black once emerged with my mascara.

“Bring on the waterworks” I laughed at myself at the simple fact that I had allowed myself to be made a mockery out off. I decided to change into my purple onesie and climbed into bed playing my TGT – Three Kings album lowly in the background. Within ten minutes there was a knock on the door and in came my father. I groaned slightly, this wasn’t going to end well and I just knew it.

“Princess, your fuckboys outside waiting on you.” Midnight stepped deeper into my room and slowly turned my music off as he looked up at me. “Don’t tell me you’re crying Ray.”

“I can’t help it daddy. You know how much I like him.”  I smiled as he came and sat beside me rubbing my hand with his fingertips.

“Unfortunately I do know. Everyone knows Princess, but you’re a princess. You don’t need to be crying over anyone, especially not him. Your tears are worth much more.” Dad said as he hugged me tightly.

I sighed quietly in annoyance as I felt the weight of my dad leave the bed before the door shut lightly. That was when the tears really began to flow.

Was I really that hideous? Pulling at my shoulder length curly hair, I glanced at the mirror just at my bed. My hair shone a dark brown, my tear stained eyes also a dark brown.  My skin was a lighter shade of brown due to my mix heritage of Columbian and Kenyan but apart from that I was your average 17 year old. What was wrong with me?

Just as I began to indulge deeper into my pity session in walked my father once again.

“Rayne, you better not be crying again.”  I could faintly hear his faint Columbian accent coming through his raised voice indicating his anger rising.

“No Sir!” Sitting up straight, I grabbed the mug of hot chocolate my dad had brought up. “Two sugars?”

“Two sugars, a dash of milk and marshmallows. Just the way you like it.” I smiled at my dad who seemed very proud of himself. I nodded in thanks. There was a slight pause before he began to talk once more.

“I’ve sent Wesley home. I don’t get what it is about him that you like so much. What is it Ray?”

That was the million dollar question. What was it about Wesley Clarke that I couldn’t get enough off. Was it his smile? Was it his charm? His wit?  It was just him.

“Daddy, that’s like asking me to describe what water taste like. I...I don’t know what it is. It’s just everything about him.”  I could feel my father burning a hole through my face at how intense he was watching me. “It’s the way he makes me feel like...I’m the only girl in the world. Even if it’s only for a moment. It’s something that I hold onto and love. I’d do anything for him...anything” I watched as my dad’s face dropped and appeared to be in deep thought.

“Ray, he reminds me of a younger version of myself and that’s not a good thing. I wasn’t a good kid.”  

“You weren’t a good kid, but you turned out to be a great guy. Give him a chance daddy.” I kissed his cheek and he groaned in annoyance.

“Rayne let me ask you something and promise to answer me honestly.”  I nodded slowly. “Are you still a virgin?”

“Daddy you know you can’t ask me those kinds of questions. Come on old man time for bed!” I laughed it off before grabbing and hand and walking him to the door.

“Answer me Rayne. Yes or No?” I sighed as I opened the door.

“I said I’d do anything for him. I’m sorry Daddy.” I went to peck him on his cheek and withdrew as he turned away. He walked out with a clear look of disappointment on his face.