Their Paid Girl

Title: Their Paid Girl

Author: ella_enchanted

Genre: Teen Fiction & Romance

Uncompleted as of 4/14/2014

Summary: There's... no summary :D Well, there is... but Ella's basically telling you to merely read the book. Instead, I'll give my best summary. A girl who's striving for money at a college gets paid for going out on fake dates with her peers. That's all I'll say. 

Personal Opinion: Though the book isn't completed, it's still worth reading. I am one to avoid reading the uncompleted books, merely because I want to finish it all in one sitting versus waiting for it to be completed. However, When I first started on Wattpad I didn't know this. I started this book and began to read through it, unknowing that it wasn't completed. When I got to the end, I was devistated -- but I kept the book in the back of my head. Recently, I decided to re-read the book. It was so worth it. Though the book isn't finished, it's extremely close. And the place where she left off will continue to give you a content ending. Little to few cliff hangers. The major "hangers" are finished by this point. Definately a book to read.

Read ella_enchanted's story on their page. Click the dedication to proceed there. Be sure to vote for more suggestions on What to Read and follow me for updates.