All I've Never Wanted

Novel: All I've Never Wanted

Author: ACRL37

Genre: Romance and Teen Fiction

Completed

Summary: The Scions were the four most powerful guys at Valesca Academy. They terrorized anyone who stood in their way and, unlike every other girl in school, all I wanted to do was avoid them until I could graduate from this hellhole. And then, out of seemingly nowhere, one becomes my fake boyfriend, one my unwanted matchmaker, one my guardian angel, and the one I can't stand the most? Yeah, he's my new housemate. Am I happy? Hell no.

Personal Opinions: I literally just finished this book (in my math class...) It was too good! I kept reading and reading and I didn't want to put it down. Definately a good book to sit and read all at once. I couldn't get enough of it. Stupid spoiled kids! (I wanna be a rich girl...OH! Song Idea :D! Listen to Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani on the right..) **Slight Spoil** I Didn't want to read after the couple (Hint hint wink wink not saying...) got together.. cause I was afraid something was going to happen the last few chapters between them </3!!!!! It's okay, I got enough courage to read it...

Read ACRL37's Novel on Her Page. Click her dedication and Proceed There. Be sure to vote for more suggestions on What to Read and follow me for updates.