The Perfect Emma

Title: The Perfect Emma

Co-Authors: Alexis and Alice publishing on the account ChemistryOfLife

Genre: Romance, Drama, Police Drama

Completed

Summary:

The Ghost Killer, a famous Los Angeles murderer has been hunted by the Los Angeles Police Department for years, undetected. The murderer was sly and great at their craft, barely leaving a clue that points in their direction and never leaving a survivor from their kidnapping. The only thing that the LAPD are able to pinpoint is that the killer is interested in one thing - young adult women.

When a 26-year-old elementary teacher, Emma Mabel, discovers a body left by the Ghost Killer, she didn't realize that she would also be put on the Ghost Killer's radar.

Will Grayson Todd, a detective who has been searching for the murderer for most of his career, be able to stop the Ghost Killer before Emma Mabel's time runs out? What will Emma's fate be?

Personal Opinion: Call me biased, but I'm dropping in my own book in here! The Perfect Emma is one of my favorite books out of over six dozen books that I wrote with my dear friend, Alexis, about a year ago. After finishing the book, we decided to start posting it here. Anything I say about the book will surely be biased, so instead, I'll silence myself. If you'd like to read about more details on the plot, feel free to start the first few chapters!

Read The Perfect Emma on my page! Click the dedication to proceed there. Be sure to vote for more suggestions on What to Read and follow me for updates.