The Quirky Tale of April Hale

Title: The Quirky Tale of April Hale

Author: demonicblackcat

Genre: Teen Fiction & Humor (And Romance...)

Completed -- with a sequel

Summary: Self-proclaimed weirdo April Hale and the notorious troublemaker Ryder Black have been living side by side for more than ten years. Both never attempted to communicate with each other, but on the night Ryder Black is thrown out by his own father, he asks her a question that might change both of their lives: “March, will you let me stay in your room?” He even got her name wrong.

Personal Opinions: This book was fun to read. The main character was well developed and had a personality of her own -- one beyond being a perfect human being. (Tip to writers: Give your characters flaws. Adds to the character) Though I can't say, considering the fact it is a huge spoiler, there is a touchy subject mentioned within the story on one of the characters. Because of this one subject, especially for a person like me, the story became a lot more interesting. It widens the readers eyes and for me, personally, taught me to not judge a person by how they act. Woo. Eye openers!

Read demonicblackcat's story on their page. Click the dedication to proceed there. Be sure to vote for more suggestions on what to read and follow me for updates.