Hidden In This School

Novel: Hidden In This School 

Author: XxSkater2Girl16xX

Genre: Romance & Teen Fiction

Completed

Summary: Nikki Karetta's is Dylan Slade's biggest fan. She admires him to no extent. She admires him so much, in fact, that she is going to an all boy's school just so she could meet him.

But before she even makes it to school, someone finds out her identity. This person could either make her life so much easier, or so much harder. And then, if she stays, comes the harder part. Keeping her true identity a secret from everyone else once she's there. Including a roommate.

Personal Opinions: After I finished this book, I occasionally had flashbacks to it overtime. I loved this book so much, just thinking and squealing about the characters. It' so adorable how they find out the secrets and how she came to this school in the first place. It kept me thinking of the anime "Ouran High School Host Club" for those who know that. Been a long time since I watched that, but it made me think of it! Not only is it adorable and cute and... squealy, but there's also a dash of humor. Well worth it!

Read XxSkater2Girl16xX's story on her page. Click the dedication to proceed there. Be sure to vote for more suggestions on What to Read and follow me for updates.