Replay

The shit hit the fan. At that moment it was pretty clear. I moved my attention to Len ready to catch him if he passed out or something like that but when I did he just stood there with a very solemn expression and calm air around him. It was weird because I was freaking out I mean, TERESA WAS MISSING! But I guess someone had to be calm between the two of us and he had subconsciously taken up that job, to my utter relief.

"When did this happen?" He asked the master with the same expression and calm voice which soothed me a little...Just a little.

"We have no idea. She didn’t turn up for her practices this morning at first. I thought she had skipped, which would have been unusual in itself but teenagers, who knows right?"

He asked trying to lighten the mood but when he saw that it wasn't working he continued in a serious voice. 

"She didn’t turn up for breakfast either so I had one of her friends go to your flat to check if she was ill or something but they didn’t find her there either. But what got me really worried was that there were clothes all over the place, the sofa was overturned and shred into pieces even a little blood on the floor. Definite signs of a struggle. I went to check it myself." His expression had grown weary and he looked much much older than he actually was, like this situation has taken all his youth away. His face had paled and his wrinkles where even more prominent than before. It was obvious that this was very hard for him, she was his granddaughter after all.

Len nodded. 

"Do we know anything else?" he asked softly, noticing the masters worn out expression.

"No.." the master replied slowly as if contemplating if he had indeed seen anything else.

"Alright. Do we have search parties looking for her? How do you want to go about this?" 

"Yes. But we have got no clue as to where she is, I called in Shawna to track her scent but it disappears right outside you flat. Whoever took her is a professional because masking ones scent along with your own is not easy." 

They carried on discussing how this was possible and who might have taken her but I had tuned out, too overwhelmed with the news. My 3rd day and someone-my flat mate at that- had gone missing.

" I-i need to get some fresh air, I’ll be right back" I stuttered to Mama Jill, who gave me a worried look but didn’t say anything and simply nodded. I exited the magnificent building with its intimidating height that was only softened by its unique color or sea blue and its Romanian arches. It truly was a magnificent building, I could have stared at it the whole day had it not been for the imposter and the devastating news I had received not five minutes ago. I shook my head out of its daze and headed home.

Before I entered my flat I had already mentally prepared myself for what was to come but when I actually saw it I was terrified. It was exactly how the master had described it. But I steeled myself and went straight to my room, ignoring the mess around me. 

Once inside my room I collapsed on my bed and went to sleep without changing my clothes, exhausted with thoughts of Teresa running through my mind.

*****************************************

I looked like a zombie the next day. I had a very restless sleep and the dark dream had decided to show its ugly face again. It was a gloomy day. Everyone was really upset about Teresas disappearance, worry, confusion and fright was pouring through the guilds pores like a waterfall. Even Viona had stopped talking(whining about one thing or another) and was just sitting in a corner, eating her low-fat curd. It was horrible

.Len was with the master for practically the whole day, trying to figure out where the person who took her must have taken her. 

The place was getting claustrophobic. I went out to the back garden to get some fresh air. I paced around it, kicking rocks and remembering what had occurred here just the day before till something pricked my foot.

“oww” I looked at my shoe that now had something stuck underneath it, I took it out carefully and was astounded to see a dagger. That’s when the day befores events replayed in my mind and that’s when I ran back inside, dagger in hand

***********************************

ok, i know its short, but iv not had enough time to make it longer, but vacations have started! YAY!!!! so my uploads will be longer and hopefully faster anyways, 

VOTE, COMMENT and possibly fan? pleaseee? 

Hugs and smoothies

xo Rabz

CAKE!