Surprise Surprise

Silence. Complete and utter silence. Sometime during the silence I had changed back into myself again, no idea how though but.... Have you ever heard the saying " silence before the storm?" How everything looked quiet, calm and peaceful, right before all hell breaks loose. Those moments of silence proved that theory completely right. Right after that silence we all broke out of the state of shock we where in and then its was like everything happened in slow motion.

Len pouncing at the imposter, murder clear in his usually gentle eyes, a dagger coming straight towards him out of nowhere, aimed right for his throat, me pouncing on Len and pushing him out of its way, a person clad in complete black ninja clothes coming behind the imposter while we were on the ground, struggling to get up and make sense of what was happening , grabbing him and disappearing into thin air. And then it was all over, just like that.

Len cursed under his breath, still on the ground, with me angled awkwardly on top of him. Our noses were nearly touching and I tried not to blush at our close proximity, he still had his eyes closed and was touching the back of his head gingerly, wincing in pain.

I scrambled off of him, dusting my clothes off and looking everywhere but him trying to hide my stupid blush and trying to ignore the pain in my own body.

"You ok?" I asked, offering him a hand once I was sure the embarrassing red color from my cheeks was gone . He looked at it and then up at me and then back at my hand again, smiling and taking it. I pulled him up with all my strength but tried not to let it show. He got up and dusted his own clothes off still smiling, but I saw the anger that he was just barely being able to suppress in his eyes.

"Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks. You?" he looked at me worriedly all traces of his anger gone. Another thing about Len that I had learned was while his anger was deadly, it was short lived which I was thankful for because I really wouldn't want to be dealing with him while he was in ‘ill-rip-your-head-off-with-a-fork-if-you-get-in-my-way’ mode

Nope .Not at alI.

I was also touched because of his kindness, I mean, I wasn't the one who hit my head on the ground and here he was asking me if I was fine.

"I’m fine" I gave him a small reassuring smile. He smiled in return.

"zthanks for saving me from becoming human sushi back there, I owe you one." He surprised me by saying. I just looked at him with wide eyes but looked away once I realized I was staring.

"No problem," I blushed, looking anywhere but his face for the second time in two minutes and cursed the goddamn red colour that stained my cheeks. Damn., what was that guy doing to me?, I was turning into one of those girly girls, next thing you know ill be wearing frilly pink dresses with bows on them. I cringed internally at that thought.

"I cant believe that just happened. I Cant believe someone would try to impersonate me and talk to you, but most of all, I cant believe they got away." He said, the anger back in his eyes and I could see he was struggling to keep it in. his face was serious and I saw his hands trembling slightly from rage. I frowned.

"It was them or your life, I think the choice was pretty obvious," I said, my face dead serious. He looked at me searching me face for something and then sighed and looked away. A good thing too because I was starting to get uncomfortable under his scrutinizing gaze.

"I guess your right" he finally said. "But what are we going to do about this? There were spies right under our noses and we didn’t even notice, I have no idea why they would come to you though since you couldn't possibly know enough about the guild to spill any secrets about us since you new and stuff....but..i don’t know.. " He trailed off looking confused, the disbelief clear in his voice. My feelings mirrored his completely. We had to do something.

"I really have no idea why they would come to me honestly but I think we should tell the master what happened, I’m sure he would know what to do"

He nodded his agreement. "Yeah lets go, people must be wondering where we both possibly went...together..alone." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and pushed past him but honestly, my heart was pounding so loudly I was almost a 100% sure he could hear it

A flirty Len was definitely bad for a girls health. She could die of his hotness or pass out due to too much light coming from his straight white teeth set in his breath taking smile. He chuckled and followed me but when I opened the door to the guild we both were bombarded with questions from Mama Jill and the master as to where we were and what we were doing, both looking worried and frantic. We both answered all their questions clearly confused about what the big deal was.

"Whats going on guys?" I finally asked, taking in the worried faces and panic stricken atmosphere of the guild. Mama Jill and the master shared a look before the master finally spoke.

"We thought something bad had happened to both of you" he said, his usually calm eyes looking pained.

"Why?" Len asked before i could. They both sighed, looking defeated before mama Jill looked right into our eyes and spoke.

" because Teresa’s missing" 

Ah, hell. 

*************************************

HEY! if your reading this your amazing....just making sure you know. ANYWAYS. plz plz plz vote and comment....maybe fan? thats your choice anyways 

COOKIES AND STRAWBERRYS! 

xo Rabz 

editor: COMMENT COOKIES EAT STRAWBERRYSSS!!!