3 times the charm.

The next morning I woke up knowing what I was going to do.

I was going to go to Len and ask him what the hell was wrong with him yesterday, hear him out, and then go about my day as if nothing had happened to save us both the awkwardness.

But things didn't quite go as I planned because on entering the main building I saw that Len was just sitting there surrounded by girls (as usual), trying to be polite but obviously uncomfortable with all the attention he was getting, he didn't even look at me when I entered, but that's not surprising. What's surprising was that he was there and not in the garden waiting for me.

I guess he just thought It wasn't the right time to so I just went about my own business, greeting people good morning and having my beacon and eggs. Something weird was going on because as I looked around I saw Len but I saw no Viona, strange very very strange but I wasn't complaining

I waited some more time before my patience started to run out. Why did Len want to meet me? And if he did, why was he taking so long?

Finally I got up and started moving towards the back gate that led to the garden but before that I waved my hands in the air to get Lens attention telling him through my amazing sign language skills that I'm going. My skills mustn't have been as good as I thought they were as he just gave me a confused look in return.

I sighed, he'd figure it out (I hoped), so I just left. I sat under the same tree as the day before

for sometime, pondering on some random thoughts till someone tapped me on my shoulder. On instinct I jumped up and punched the person...who turned out to be Len. Which was weird because I was facing the back door and I didn't really see him coming.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!"

"Ow ow owww!" he whined holding his nose like a little girl. I couldn't help but smirk a little at his childishness but that instantly disappeared when he gave me a very disturbing glare.

"Are you alright?" I couldn't keep the amusement out of my tone which he obviously noticed and hence gave me another glare.

"Yeah I'm fine, remind me to never sneak up on you again, I really want to keep my super adorable face intact." He smirked while I scoffed. He did have an adorable face, but he didn't seem like the type of guy to boast about it....or even joke about it for that matter. But I barely knew the guy and looks can be deceiving.

"Yeah, right. Its as adorable as your girly shrieks!" I smirked once again. His jaw hit the floor. "There is nothing girly about my shrieks! There is nothing girly about me at all!" he defended. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" I said. Then I remembered all the questions I had to ask

him. "Hey Len?"

"Yeah?"

"Why were you acting so weird yesterday? I mean, you just got up and left and then you sent me that note instead of just talking to me right then...what happened?" I asked, giving him a confused face. Len looked flustered, like he was not sure of what to say "I-i-w-well-"he stuttered.

"Aireen?" came a voice from behind me. I turned around only to come face to face with a very confused looking...Len.

"Who the hell is that guy?!" he said in astonishment and I couldn't blame him. I was pretty freaked myself, I turned around to face the guy in front of me who was now smirking.

"Well hello there," he said.

"Ah, hell." Was the first thought that came to my very frazzled mind.

"What's going on?" I asked the Len in front of me who replied in a very calm voice.

"He's an imposter that's obviously what's going on," giving a look to the other Len that could turn you into a popsicle, who in turn just scowled and turned towards me "He's lying Aireen, don't listen to him. I'm the real Len, that guy's a fraud." He said in a determined voice and turned towards the other Len again.

"Who are you and why are you impersonating me? What do you want?" The anger in his voice chilled me to the bone. People had mentioned that Lens temper was not something you wanted directed at you because be it rare, when he does get angry he's nothing less than the devil himself. Some even believed him to have a split personality and I could obviously see why - He was nothing like the Len I had seen just yesterday.

"I'm not impersonating you, you are the one impersonating me." The other Len defended in a deadly calm voice. They bickered for a few more minutes and both of their voices and the anger in them just rose with every passing second; The impersonator was doing a very good job imitating Lens anger - they had definitely done their homework. But that's all I could take, there was so much confusion and noise that my head was ready to explode.

"SHUT UP! Both for you! Just shut up!" I screamed while massaging my temples, instantly both pair of eyes turned to me questioningly. I racked my brain for some plausible excuse for what was happening but I just came up with none and instead it just made my head hurt more.

"Now listen here both of you, any more bickering and I'll make sure you both don't have tongues to speak with at the end of the day" I said in a threatening tone which didn't exactly have the desired effect because both of them were looking at me with their eyebrows raised and amused smiles, all sign's of their previous anger gone from their faces. They didn't say a word after that. I silently thanked the lord for shutting them up and then turned towards both the Lens that were now standing in front of me. I looked at both of them closely, they looked exactly the same-from the stylishly disheveled black hair, the tall,lean but muscular build to the icy blue eyes.

Icy blue eyes?.....icy. I smiled. For the imposter to look just like Len they would have to be a shape shifter - that meant they wouldn't have the same power as Len i.e ice.

I looked back up at both the Lens who were now looking at me with confused expressions, most probably wondering why I had a smile on my face all of a sudden while just 2 minutes ago I was massaging my temples and scowling in pain. Great, now they think I'm bipolar, I thought stiffening and eye roll. I didn't particularly care what the imposter thought (which ever one he was) but I didn't want the real Len thinking I'm some freak with mental problems whom he should stay away from. Although from the information I had gathered from the rest of the guild members, he was too sweet to directly avoid someone....so I'm guessing he just hid from them like a ninja.

"Okay, stay still. Both of you"

Before they could react I had already reached for Len number 1 (yes I numbered them, its easier that way) and put my powers into use, I felt the familiar surge of power within myself, a buzz filling my body from head to toe, before I actually saw the design forming in front of my hands.

Len 1 looked stunned and was watching me with wide eyes. All of this had happened in a matter of seconds, and when I was done and withdrew my hand I didn't quite feel like myself. I took in both the Lens faces and Len 1 was looking at me with horror written all across his face while the other looked at me with a similar expression. I made a confused expression but it didn't feel right at all and that's when I looked down at myself.

No longer were my long slim legs there but they were replaced by a mans legs instead with black jeans on them and black and white converse where on my feet, I looked at my hands next, where my long slim fingers once were there were smooth thick fingers of a man that where slightly worn probably from too much training. And that's when realization dawned on me.

I was no longer Aireen, I was no longer a girl in fact because now...

I was Len.

****************************************************

again, short, i know. but this just had to be done n im a sucker for cliff hangers XD so please vote, comment and fan!...u know...if you like it. lotsa love peeps!