The Guild

"Welcome home Teresa! I see you have got a new friend". 

He checked me out from head to toe while i tried not to flinch under his gaze. Sure, the guy was really hot but everything about him-from the way he carried himself with confidence and the way he checked me out without any shame- just screamed player.

 "And a very pretty one indeed. Hello my name is Greg, my lady, but you can call me darling"

Yup, definately a player.

I mustered up the best smile that i could in that situation, while honestly word that was coming to my mind about this guy was "freak" but I was saved before he said anything else that would make me want to vomit and give me sudden urge to kill him and run away.

"Greg! She's going to be our new recruit if the master allows it, she's got no where to live, but until then she's our guest, so behave yourself!"

"She could always move in with me" i stifled an eye roll.

"GREG!"

While they'r argument continued, I had shifted my attention- from both the tall blonds with green eyes, who seemed to be related because of all the common features- to the rest of what seemed to be the common area where everyone hung out.....or fought, cause that's what seemed to be happening rite then. Everyone was fighting....for some time I tried to figure out what was so important for all of them to fight over but when i found the object in a girls hand that everyone was doing anything humanly possible to get, i nearly burst out laughing.

It was a crayon. A blue colored ordinary crayon to be exact. "idiots" was all I could think- but i coulden't wipe the smile that was on my face and the a few stray chuckles that managed to escape my mouth- and it seemed like the person who froze all of them, agreed with me. I somehow was not effected, maybe the person who froze them had seen me watching all of them in shock and amusement, chuckling and trying to controll the laughter that was trying so desperately to escape my mouth at their idiocity- and decided to stop all of them before I got the wrong impression. 

I grinned.Too late.

I looked around, these people were not moving a single muscle,all frozen in the last position they had been in, the only thing that was moving were their eyes.It looked like they were searching for the person who did it. They were looking around with murder in their eyes, so much so that I was afraid for the person who did this to them, cause I knew, as soon as he or she came out, there was going so be some major bloodshed and by that I mean the person’s. Looking at these people, I had no doubt that after they had successfully murdered that person, they would just go back to fighting over that crayon as if nothing had happened!

I was wrong.....so very wrong. Because as soon as the person came out, even their eyes stopped moving, they all just froze. 

The person was a very tall man with a long white beard, mustache and knee length white hair. This was a very old man with a very kind face, who I’m sure if about 80 years younger I would have definitely fallen for, because this guy was a total old hottie. With his green eyes and long face....he seemed quite familiar for some reason.

"Grandfather!" I looked at my side. 

Of course this guy looked familiar. Because the people who had shouted were none other than Greg and Teresa, that would totally explain the similar features, but still I felt as if I knew him, somehow....somehow in the back of my head I got this weird feeling as though we had met before.

I quickly dismissed that thought, and turned my attention back to them.

"Children! How many times have I told you not to call me grandfather outside home! I am equal to all of my children in the guild and you know that very well. It might be that you are my grandchildren but not outside home. Outside home I am for one and all their mentor as I am the guild master" the last words were directed towards me, not in a harsh tone like he was using earlier towards the two petrified mummies that stood next to me, but in a gentle yet firm tone. I gave him a polite smile, but quite frankly I was as petrified as Greg and Teresa were. This guy might have been a heartbreaker but this guy was scary when he got mad. I so did not want to get on his wrong side! EVER!