Chapter 13

I began to cry. "Wolfsbane," I cried. Stiles came close to me and held me to him he cradled me. "Shh, don't cry." he hushed me. 

                       "He's not answering," Scott groaned. I cried more and Stiles held me closer to his chest.

                     "Let's go get him then!" Derek panicked. "Stay awake Vanessa, I swear if you.." he trailed off. He quickly turned into a wolf as did Scott. "Stiles, make sure she stays awake" He said and they both left.

                            "Stiles," I began coughing. A tear fell down his cheek. "Stop, Just stop," I whispered. "Don't cry, i'm okay see," I looked at him. "You can't give up on me, i'm suppose to be the only one crying Stiles. I'm going to die." I began to cry again.

                                "No you won't okay, You wont!" He yelled. He rocked me back and forth. I coughed and grabbed him. Pain. That's what I feel, it hurts.

                                              *Stiles' P.O.V*

                                I didn't know what to think at this point. She's dying in my arms and I can't save her. She began coughing. The more she coughed the more blood came out, the more it hurt me.

                       "Sti-Stiles," She choked out. "Did you kn-know, you have the prettiest eyes?" She stuttered and tears rolled down her cheeks. I couldn't help but giggle at her compliment.

                        "Thank you. Did you know your the most beautiful person I have ever seen, Vanessa?" She smiled,

                               "Your j-j-just saying that," She smiled.

                             "I'm not. Everything about you is beautiful. Your hair is so soft, your eyes are perfect, your little noise, it always flares when your lying and your smile, that smile just lights up my world. Vanessa, you are my world." I let tears fall on my shirt and she began to cry again.

                             "This is it," she laughed a bit and looked at me with her eyes watery. "This is the end isn't it?" she looked down then up at me again. I held her body close to me and her head layed on my chest. "I can feel it taking over, and It hurts so much." She coughed. "It's time to go," She looked at me.

                              "No! No it's not, ready. Remember when we were little and we went to that park with the big blue slide," she nodded. "A-And I fell off because you pushed me but then you fell too because I grabbed your foot," she smiled.

                               "Stiles," She placed her hand on my cheek.

                               "No, i'm not done! Remember, remember our song. 'Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morge, the unsuspecting victim, a darkness in the valley, we can live, l-live like Jack and Sally if we want'" I sang. Her eyes began to close. "Vanessa! Stay with me," Her eyes opened to look at me.

                              "We can live like Jack and Sally," she smiled. "I love you, Stiles Stilinsky. With all my heart, you big butt hole" she laughed then coughed.

                              "I love you too, I love you more than anything in the world," I cried. Her eyes began to close. "Vanessa, Ness. No!" She closed them. We sat there, her in my arms. I cried and cried. I could've done something ya know? About 15 minutes later Derek and Scott walked in with Deaton. 

                               "No!" Scott yelled and ran to us. He grabbed her from my arms. 

                              "Scott, bring her to this table quick." Deaton said. "Stiles, how long has it been since she closed her eyes?"

                                   "Like 17 minutes now," I sniffled and stood up

                                  "Great, not that long." he grabbed a needle and a bottle of something. 

                                   "Why?" I asked,

                                   "We can save her," He smiled. 

                                    "How?" I asked.

                                "With your help and Scott's I think this will work out perfectly" He smiled.

                                                           *Vanessa's P.O.V*

                                  I can't be dead! I can't be! This isn't fair. I opened my eyes. It was happening again. I'm alive, I can see and hear everything, I just can't move. "Stiles!" I tried to yell. "Stop crying please!" I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I blinked and the photo I see was fading away. When I opened my eyes again, I was in a white room. "Hello?" I yelled. I was alone. I began to run. I didn't know where I was going but I had an urge to run.             

                                           "Vanessa!" I heard a yell. I turned and saw Stiles. Am I dreaming? I began to run to him. He came closer and closer and I jumped into his arms. "I love you," He said.                                                                                          "I love you too," I smiled. He felt my cheeks than kissed me. "How did you get here? Did you die too?! Oh no! Please don't tell me your dead Stiles." I hugged him.                  

                                 "I'm not dead Nessa. Scott has his claws in mine and your neck." My eyes widened. "Now, I was sent to give you something," He grabbed a liquid out his pocket. "You need to drink this and you'll be okay," He handed it over to me.                                                                                               

                "So i'm not dead?" I asked. He nodded 'no'. "How am I alive then?" I asked.                                                                        

               "Your a Satori," he said. "You can get into peoples minds, before you die you have that little bit in you to possess and get into someone else's mind to save yourself, that's how you got affected by the Wolfsbane, and that's how i'm in here to save you. Vanessa, you have two ways of living, drinking this liquid or becoming someone else. Your not human. Deaton will tell you more but drink the liquid, I wanna kiss you again." He smiled.

            He answered all my questions. I drank the harsh liquid and we were both pulled back to reality.                                                                                                        

                  "Your alive," Scott sighed and hugged me.                                                     

            "Thank you," I said to Deaton. He nodded. I looked at Derek and I hugged him too.                                                                   

                 "Whoa, Whoa" he lifted his arms up.                                          

                "You don't always have to be a bad ass Derek," I laughed and he hugged me back. I looked at Stiles and he stood behind Scott smiling. I ran up to him and kissed his soft pink lips.                                                          

                   "Be my Sally?" He asked.                                                  

                   "Gosh, your so cheesy," I kissed him again.                                                  

              "I'm taking that as a yes?" he laughed and we kissed again. This time, it truly meant something.