Chapter 1

Stiles. He was my best friend, he still is but he's different. Ever since the night he got bit. It was Derek's fault. I'm not sure why he did it but he did. I was there too, seeing your bestfriend fall in pain and you can't do anything about it because another wolf is holding you back. This is where it all began, this is it. From the start.

                                                                                The Start

                          "Vanessa, don't forget to clean the dishes and keep this house clean and-"

                         "Mom, your leaving for a month, i'm 17, I can handle it! I promise." I said cutting my mom off. She smiled.

                        "Alright, I trust you." She said giving me a hug. She picked up her suitcase and opened the door.

                         "Love you Vanessa"

                   "Love you too mom" then she walked out the door. I took a breath and headed to my bedroom and locked the door. I layed in bed, stairing at the white ceiling above me, nothing to do. 

                I changed into shorts, vans and a superman shirt and decided to take a walk outside. I just wanted to get out the house for a bit, so I did. I walked a distance to my best friend Stiles' house. He's been my friend since kindergarten. He's everything to me. His parents really don't like me, i don't know why. So everytime i go to see Stiles I go through his window.

              I climbed the ladder that was at the side of his roof and walked slowly towards his bedroom window. I looked through and there he was laying with a beanie, reading a book. I knocked slowly. His head looked up and he smiled. He opened the window and helped me in, once he did he embraced me in a hug.

                  "Hey Vanessa, what are you doing here?" He said sitting back on his bed. I sat next to him.

                   "I don't know, it's Saturday, my mom left and i'm bored." I said smiling.

                    "Well, Scott is coming over in a bit, if you want to stay" Stiles smiled gently.

                   "I would like that" I leaned my head on his shoulder. He layed back on his bed and I layed next to him with my head on his chest. 

                    "How is Scott? It's been a while since i've seen him" I said listening to his heart beat.

                  "He's doing fine, still the same were wolf i guess. He mentions you sometimes, asking how your doing and stuff." He replied. I knew Scott, Isaac, Boyd, Derek and almost all the werewolves. I always get involved in things with them. It's kind of weird. Derek says I have a gift, and It has to be protected. I still don't know what that gift is, I really want to know.

                   "Scott's on his way" Stiles said.

                     "How do you know?" 

                      "I just got a text, he's bringing Isaac." Me and Isaac, we were something. Not anymore.  I kind of like Stiles now. He just doesn't know it and He won't find out. I picked my head up and looked at the boy texting on his phone. He looked up at me with his perfect eyes.

                  "What?" He laughed.

                    "Nothing" I smiled. That's when we heard a knock at the door. I went to get it.

                   "Oh, Hey Vanessa!" A boy with black hair greeted me. I opened my arms for a hug.

                   "It's been to long Scott" I smiled after letting go. Then a boy with blue eyes walked in.

                   "No hug for me?" Isaac said smiling at me. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him in for a hug. I still kind of have feelings for Isaac, he's a great guy.

                   "So Scott, what is Derek up to now?" Stiles asked his friend sitting across from him. Scott looked at Stiles, then at me. I looked at him confused. He looked at Isaac who was behind me and Isaac looked at me too.

                 "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I said moving to Stiles.

                 "Derek, he has a new plan. It's kind of dangerous and it involves you"