Chapter 3

We stayed a while at Derek's, then we had to go. I said bye to Derek, Isaac and Scott because I was going with Stiles and they were going to stay. We hopped in the jeep and put on some music. 

      "Stiles, why do you really think Derek needs me?" I asked lowering the music.

       "Umm, I'm pretty sure it has to do something with your gift." Stiles said.

       "What's my gift though?" I asked looking into his eyes.

       "I uh, can't say I know anything about it, or how it works and stuff so.." He spoke.

       "So you know what it is?" I said punching his arm. He rubbed his arm and nodded yes. I punched him again.

       "I can't tell you what it is! So don't blame me. Blame Derek!" He said pouting his lips. I laughed a bit. I wanted to know what my gift was. What if I was a werewolf or something? Or If I was a freaking vampire?! What if it was something dangerous? I just want to know what it is, so no one would get hurt and so i know how to control it. 

       "Want me to drop you off at your house or mine?" Stiles said.

       "Can I stay at you place for a bit?" I said hoping he wouldnt mind, he didnt. 

           We pulled up infront of his house and i stepped out the car first. He followed behind. He started walking to the front door.

           "Come through here, my parents arent home." He said taking out his keys.

         "How do you know?" I walked to him.

         "The car isn't there" He laughed. He twisted the key and opened the door. I followed behind him as we walked to his bedroom once again. I didn't realize how long we stayed at Derek's place. It was really dark. It was atleast 8. We walked up the stairs and to his room to be surprised by a boy who appeared out of no where.

        "What are you doing here Isaac?"

        "I need help"

        "With what?"

       "Scott"