Chapter 7

"She can't be." I said. 

                     "Go... Now.!" Scott yelled. I ran out of Derek's place and hopped in my car. Just as i was about to pull out a thump hit the car and there Issac stood with yellow eyes. 

                         "I'm coming with you." He spoke.

                         "Holy shit, alright then." I said with my hands across my chest. Once i spoke he ran off. I started the car and tried to go as fast as I could. I took the short cut which was through the Forrest and I didn't realize how big of a deal it was until I was stopped by two pairs of glowing eyes.

                         "Hey Ethan, look who it is." 

                         "I know brother Aiden, Its my best pal." They both laughed.

                          "Oh shit." I murmmered under my breath.

                                                 Vanessa's P.O.V

                          "Leave me alone!" I screamed as loud as I can. It's not like anyone could hear me, no one was in the room when I woke up. I don't remember much, just that I was being chased and I was beaten up. I was tied to a chair in a basement. I'm guessing it was Stiles' because his parents were the ones trying to kill me. I looked around and everything seemed so dim. 

                           "Vanessa, good to see your okay." I heard a female voice coming from behind me. I turned to see his mom dressed a weird way.

                            "What the hell do you want with me?!" I said as i felt a warm tear drip on my cheek.

                         "I know so much about you, Hun. You and your friends. The pack. You have something to do with them, we all do. But, you.." She placed her sharp nail under my chin. "You are something special. I get a huge feeling from you." Her eyes gleamed into mine as her simple shade of light brown, turned red.

                         "Your a wolf too?" I asked almost in a whisper.

                   "Surprise, surprise. So many surprises today, don't you think?" She looked at me and winked. She began to walk around my chair, fixing her leather gloves she took out of her leather suit. I struggled to get out of the tight ropes that wrapped around my pale wrists and my ankles.

                            "Some one will find me. You know it!" I spoke.

                            "I highly doubt that." She smiled.

                            "Why is that?" I responded.

                            "No one can hear you." She laughed and vanished up the stairs. I heard a huge slam and a volt turn. I began to cry, not like that was going to help me anyway. 

                           "Scott, please." I closed my eyes and thought of Scott and Issac. "Isaac, help." I spoke to myself.

                            "Isaac!" I yelled.

                                                  Isaac's P.O.V

                           I ran as fast as I could when I spotted Stiles' jeep up ahead, It was crashed into a tree.

                          "Stiles!" I yelled. No one answered. I began running towards the crashed car when my vision went blur and I saw Vanessa. 

                           "Issac, help." Her voice was faint. I saw her tied up. She struggled to get out.

                            "Isaac!" She yelled.

                             "I'm coming!" I yelled and began running forward. The sight of her began to faint slowly and suddenly it was gone.