Chapter 8

I blinked several times until I finally realized what was actually going on. I walked up to the smashed car to see that Stiles wasn't in it. 

                       "Stiles!" I yelled. No respond. I tried to attach his scent and soon enough i got it. I ran as fast as i could until I saw an almost lifeless body on the floor.

                         "What the fuck Stiles. Shit." I picked him up and brought him back to Derek's place so they can take care of him while I get Vanessa. I threw him on the sofa.

                           "What happened?!" Scott came through the kitchen door. He ran up to Stiles' body. He bagan to shake Stiles but he wouldn't wake up. "There's a heartbeat." He said.

                            "No shit. If he were dead I would've just left his ass there." I laughed.

                           "Very funny." Stiles choked out.

                          "Thank god your okay!" Scott said. Stiles sat up bairly before laying down again. He explained how the twins were being dick wads and a bunch of shit I didn't care about.

                           "Where's Vanessa?" He asked. Shit. We looked back and fourth and before you know it, I was out the door.

                                             Vanessa's P.O.V

                          I thought this was it. Like I was going to die here an no one will save me. I gave up on everything. I stopped struggling and sat there calmly. It's not like I would get out anyway, I was tied up. I closed my eyes and began humming a random tune in my head when I heard a thud upstairs. "Vanessa!" I heard a male voice.

                         "Isaac?!" I yelled back. "Vanessa!" He yelled again. "Isaac!" I yelled Louder.

                       "Where are yo-" Then I heard another thud. "Isaac?" I yelled. The volt noise screeched again and I began to hear footsteps down the stairs. I looked to see who it was. It wasn't feet. It was a body. Isaac's body.