Chapter 11

"Scott, your bleeding so much." I whipped the water coming from my eyes.

            "It'll heal." He smiled. He looked back and fourth between me and Stiles until Derek called all three of us to the other room.  We walked into the room, Derek's lip was bleeding and his shirt was ripped. Kora was no where to be found and Isaac was sitting out the sofa catching a breath. I looked around the room and I could'nt help but have guilt for the pain I called on these guys. I was in deep thought. My eyes began to water as I looked at the ground. 

             "Vanessa." Stiles stood infront of me. I looked up at him as he cupped my cheeks. I grabbed his hand and brought them down.

            "I can't do this." I looked down again, then around the room. Letting water droplets fall.

           "What do you mean you can't do this?" Scott came from behind. I looked at him then around the room again until running out the door. I ran out Dereks place and began running to the forrest. I stopped to catch my breath.

             "Vanessa! Come back! The twins will get you!" I heard Isaac yell. I ignored him and kept running. I sat on a log and began to cry.They didn't deserve this. I don't need them to protect me if their just going to get hurt again and again.  I stood up and went to run again when I was almost shot in the head with an arrow. It hit the tree right next to me. I turned to see another arrow pointing at me.

                "Woah! Put it down." I lifted my hands up.

                "Why should I, I don't even know you." She began to pull the string back.

              "Well, to start off, My name is Vanesa. See, this is the proper way to approach someone." I still held my hands up.

               "I'm Alisson." She placed the bow down so I dropped my hands.

              "Look, now we know each other. What's up with the bow?" I pointed to it.

          "Looking for odd things, such as random girls running through the forrest without an explination. Now that were on that topic, why don't you tell me why your here." She crossed her arms. 

              "Boy, aren't you nosie?" I laughed. She pointed the arrow at me again. "Alright! Alright! I was going for my typical jog through the forrest." 

              "Your lying, you looked to the left. I'm not stupid Vanessa." She began to pull the string back again. "Tell me, why your here and i'll drop it." She smiled. I shook my head no and she began to count down. "7.. 6.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. and 1" She shot it. 

               I looked at her, i felt my eyes begin to water as I looked at the arrow in my stomach. I looked back at her. I began to feel dizzy and I was walking backwards that's when I saw someone else walk next to her. I didn't see who it was before I blacked out.

                                              *Isaac's P.O.V*

            After all the fighting I really wasn't up to chasing Vanessa, but I had to. I wasn't going to let her get hurt. She ran into the woods so I chased after her. I thought telling her that the twins will get her would make her come back. but it didn't help one bit. I continued running until I caught her sent. I slowly approached someone.

           "Alisson?" I asked. She was crying and held her hands over her mouth.

           "What's wrong?" I asked her, she pointed to a girls body on the ground.

          "Vanessa!" I yelled and ran to her. Her superman shirt was covered in blood and an arrow was stuck inside. "Shit." I murmmered. I picked her body up. 

           "Why Alisson?" I felt tears appear in my eyes.

           "I thought she was one of you guys. You don't usually see a random girl in the woods running for no reason! I didn't know! I thought she was a threat." She cried.

             "Come to Derek's. Now." I told her. She nodded and we ran back to his place. I brought Vanessa into the room and all the guys staired at me as if i had done something wrong.

            "What happened?!" Derek yelled and grabbed Vanessa from my arms. I pointed to Alisson who came from behind my back.

              "Scott, come help me." Derek said.

              "Hey Isaac, where's Vaness-" Stiles walked out of the bathroom. He looked at her bleeding body on the table he was on not to long ago and dropped to his knees. "Is she dead?!" He yelled pulling his hair.

                "Not yet." Scott said. 

               "Yet?!" Stiles yelled and began to bawl.

                "Stiles calm the fuck down!" Scott yelled. I walked over to Stiles and picked him up off the ground. I brought him to sit on the sofa, Allison as well. 

                "Isaac, bring them home, this is going to be long." Derek said.

           "I'm not going anywhere." Stiles tood up and lifted his finger to Derek. "I'm waiting until Vanessa is okay."

                  "I'll go home." Alisson stood up. She apologized before we walked out of Dereks. We started to walk. She kept looking up at the stars and I kind of just looked at her. At the way he eyes glissened in the light of the dark. She stopped walking for a minute and just looked up with her eyes wide.

                   "What do you see?" I asked her.

                   "I see a teddy bear." She laughed. I laughed with her.

                  "What are you looking at?" She looked at me stairing at her.

                  "You."

                  "Why at me?" She giggled.

                  "Because, your beautiful." I smiled. She walked up to me and wrapped her hands around my neck, gently placing a kiss on my lips. 

                    "That is the only time I will be doing that." She winked than started to walk away.

                  "Where are you going?!" I yelled to her.

                   "Home little wolf." She laughed. "Come with me." 

                   "I'll be happy to."