twenty five

Next morning, I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal and stood up by the counter whilst I ate it. Suddenly, Michael appeared in front of me, wearing this eye catching green flannel.

"Good morning." He greeted me as he sat himself down on a chair by the counter where I stood.

"Morning." I replied.

"So I heard you've kind of just moved in here, eh?" He chuckled and scratched the back of his head with his fingers.

"Yeah, I kind of just moved in." I smiled.

"Since you just kind of moved in, we should celebrate." Michael said keenly.

"Celebrate?" I questioned as a wide smile grew across my face. So, he was up to something.

"Yup, and I wanted to ask you to do me.. To do me a favor." He chuckled very silently and traced his fingers through his white, dyed hair.

"Okay? Get to the point, Michael." I laughed and crossed my arms over my chest, leaning up against the counter.

"So, what I wanted to ask you is, you see, Niall usually never wakes up until noon, and the other lads and I who live here have decided to pull a tiny prank on him. It's not that big of a deal, but we decided that we're going to pour cold ass water into his face while he's sleeping, and.." His voice tuned out, and a big smirk took over his rather attractive face.

"And?"

"We don't want someone to get killed or terribly abused.. So we figured you should be the one pouring the water." Michael laughled, satisfied by his 'genius' plan, and I let out an amused laugh.
God, these lads are going to get killed even if i'm the one pouring the water. Niall is going to be absolutely, completely pissed and by that, I'm in on doing it. He deserves it, really; He's a pain in the arse most of the time, and it'd be splendid to get back on him.

"You in?" Michael asked.

"Absolutely." I grinned, looking forward to our little prank.

-

An hour later, Michael, the redhead, the other frat boys and I gathered outside Niall's room with a bucket filled with ice cold water and our phones in our hands. We were all going to record it, just to piss Niall off even more. A smile was plastered onto my face, unable to go away. I was so utterly excited about this, I don't even know why. We were literally just going to prank him.

"Is everyone recording?" A muscular, brunette asked. He kind of looked like a young Leonardo DiCaprio with his messy, dirty blonde hair and prominent jawline.

"Yeah," The lads said all at once, except for me.

"Wait, not yet.." I mumbled, smiling, and touched the screen with my finger to make it start recordning. "I'm ready."

"Great, let's do it." Michael whispered and carefully opened the door to Niall's room.

I entered the room after Michael with my phone recording Niall. Luckily, he was sleeping.

"Look at him, he looks just like a little baby." The redhead whispered and tried to hold back a laugh but failed, and I couldn't help but laugh aswell. Niall really looked like a baby with his eyes closed and mouth wide open, sleeping.

Another guy, a blonde one, who was carrying the bucket with water and placed it by Niall's bed with a loud thud.

"Schh..!! Oh my god, be careful!" Dicaprio hissed and inhaled sharply, dramatically throwing his hands up in the air. He should really be an actor, I mean, if he looks like Leonardo Dicaprio and acts like that, he's a natural, really.