six *trigger warning*

Chapter status - not edited.

*TRIGGER WARNING* Please note that this chapter can be triggering for people that have experienced sexual abuse. Keep on reading if you want to, I just wanted to warn you. Much love. x 

------

"Lets dance, Ella!" Mackenzie begged, again, pullig me up from the sofa.

I couldn't say no to this, i actually really liked this song.

A few minutes later Mackenzie, Sydney and I ended up on the dance floor. All three of us were moving to the loud pounding music and i actually enjoyed myself.
We were not very far away from the sofa, and i was aware of all of the lads looking at us.

Sydney spun me around and she laughed loudly as i stumbled into her, almost making her fall over.

I gave the punk lads in the sofa a quick look and i could see Louis laughing equally as loud as Sydney did at us.

Mackenzie, on the other hand; she went all out. She traced her hands down her body, whipping her hair from side to side and shaking her ass.

Zayn gave her a whistle as Sydney and I continued our 'dance' which involved stumbling over each other and laughing until our stomach hurt.

I do not regret coming to this party, it is actually really fun. I have not laughed this much in weeks.

I decided to slow down as the room started to spin, and i grabbed Sydney's shoulder.

What the heck was going on?

"I.. I think i need to sit down.." I mumbled, trying to clear my vision.

Sydney lead me to the couch where all of the boys sat, and i slopped down next to Harry again, and then she quickly left me alone to join the other girls.

I sighed in relief when i sat down as my dizzy feeling and not so clear vision faded, and i felt alot better.

The lads were making smalltalk with each other but i didn't bother to listen until Louis started to laugh uncontrollably and i gave him a look.

"Your dance skills are terrible." Louis laughed.

"I wanna see you do it better before you make up your mind about that." I chuckled quietly.

Wow. I would never say that to anyone.

"I think you did well out on the dance floor." Harry laughed, running his hand through his hair.

"Thanks." I chuckled again.

"I filled up your drink while you were gone, i thought you'd be thirsty after all of that dancing. " Harry stated, handing me another glass of coke.

"Oh, thank you, i really needed that." I said, taking a big gulp of my drink.

"No problem." He assured me.

Niall kept glaring at me and did not let me out of his sight.
Why the fuck did he glare at me all the time? I haven't done anything towards him.

"Why do you keep staring at me?"

Niall snorted and sat back and watched me, not bothering to answer.
I rolled my eyes. What was his problem?

-

Thirty minutes later i was in the line outside of the girls restroom ; there were puking girls everywhere.