sixteen

Niall's sudden way of being so humble and relaxed last night confused me so much.
Every time I see him he is harsh, rough and annoying, but last night I managed to keep that conversation going and I actually enjoyed myself in his presence quite a a lot, but I reckon it's just because of how drunk I was at the time.

I had a terrible headache that made my head feel like there was some sort of stereo playing pounding music inside of it, as I laid on the couch in the office. I also felt kind of dizzy. Why did i have to drink so much alcohol?

Everything was quiet and the only sound I could hear was my breath and the sound of my legs moving against the fabric on the small sofa. I carefully sat up and pulled my tight pants off and zipped up my big sweater before pulling it off so that I was only wearing my white v-neck t-shirt and panties. I have to change clothes.

I scanned the room for my bag filled with clothing articles and my toiletry bag, but it was no where to be found. My unconscious reminded me that I had left it in the hall last night when I arrived.

I quietly walked down the hall and into the living room and saw the disturbing mess from last night. For example, A bottle of vodka was lying on the floor with the liquid dripping out of it, A stack of cards on the table were disarranged , probably caused by them playing some stupid card game, being hella drunk. I don't have to go over any more details, let's just say the room was a big mess.

I headed to the hall and crouched down next to my bag, opening it up and pulling out a new pair of jeans and my toiletry bag.

"Good morning."

I flinched and accidentalty banged my head into the wall.

"Fuck!" I swore and massaged my freshly shook up head with my palm. My head was ponding ever harder now, fuck. I groaned and put my hair behind my ear.

I stood up to look behind me to see Niall leaning up against the kitchen counter, dressed in a plain black t-shirt and dark jeans as usual. I took a sharp breath and crossed my arms.

"Why did you have to scare me like that?" I questioned with anger in my voice, marching up to him. His eyes scanned my body from head to toe as he seductively licked his lips and bit his lip ring.

"Did you sleep well?" He smirked, ignoring my question, taking a step towards me.

"Yes I did, but that's not the point. Don't you scare me like that again! Or else!" I threatened and tried to push him away from me but he didn't move an inch. I thought he was going to get mad at me for trying to push him and start fighting with me but he didn't.

Niall just chuckled and bit his lip, looking down at me. He was so tall compared to me, I was so tiny and I was only about as tall as his shoulders. His eyes stared into mine as his big hands grabbed my thighs, turning me around and pushing me up against the counter. He mad eye contact with me and he looked very determined but also calm.

My breathing increased and my pulse started to race the second I realized what we were doing, again. His hands moved to my hips and he lifted me up onto the counter and I pressed his body against his. He was standing between my legs, firmly grasping the tops of my thighs and our lips were so close it drove me insane.

"Niall, I.." I panted but no more words found their way past my lips.

Either way Niall leaned into me and moved his lips down to my neck before pressing them onto my skin. I can't believe this is happening. I don't know what we are doing but I don't want it to end.

He's so intriguing and captivating; It feels like can't stay away from him no matter how much I try. His breath was hot against my skin and I could feel every stroke his soft tongue made on my neck. Niall's lips moved up to the spot right below my ear, and sucked. My body was tingeling and I let out a quiet moan, making him suck harder.

I tilted my head back as his hands traced to my waist, holding me and pulling me closer to him.

"Niall please.." I moaned, and I was not sure of what I was begging for. How far will this go? I don't have the answer, the only thing I could hink about was the way he made me feel. My small arms wrapped around his neck and I digged my hands into his bonde locks, pulling a bit.

"You're so sexy." He spoke with a husky, low voice against my skin between kisses.

His hands moved in a tender way down to the small of my back, pushing our bodies together as the other one traced down to my bottom. Thoughts of Jason touching me filled my mind, but I pushed them back. I don't want Jason to ruin this, again. This felt amazing.

I love this. I love the gentle way his hands moved up and down my body, I love the way he makes me feel. No one has ever done anything like this to make me feel this way in my entire life.

He pulled away from my neck and locked his eyes on me.
His lips moved to mine and they just touched mine the second the doorknob jiggled.

A giggle filled the room from, and the front door slammed shut. Niall abruptly pulled away and I whimpered at the loss of contact. His hands let go of me and he took a step back, leaving me sitting alone on the counter only wearing panties and a t-shirt. Oh right, I was only wearing panties the whole time. My eyes darted to the door to see Denise and Zayn staring at us.

I gave Niall a quick look and he seemed stiff, worried and angry all at once.

"Oh, are we interrupting something?" Denise asked trying to hold back a laugh.

"Sorry.." She said quietly and I hopped down from the counter and hastily picked up my skinny-jeans that was lying on the floor before pulling them on.

"What happened?" Zayn spoke with a smirk on his face and Niall gave him a glare.

Niall growled something and he walked across the room and left without a single word.

_____________________________________________________

Woah hi. Sorry for the late update guys. I was supposed to update on sunday but I was very busy so I didn't have any time to just sit down and write. Oh well, here it is!

Don't forget to vote and comment, please give me some feedback guys! xx I love all of you! Thanks.