It's been a while

Hey guys! It's been a while.

I recieve tons of messages every day about how you guys want me to update, and I feel so bad not doing it. I just figured I owed you a bit of an explanation, or maybe just a small sign of that I actually am still alive. (It's true, I'm still breathing!)

I feel so terrible for not regularly updating my work on here. I know you guys want me to finish them, but for the moment I can't really find that within myself. The past few months have been quite harsh for me, and I have been feeling terribly uninspired and just not motivated to keep writing these stories I have on here. I have made tons of excuses not to write, and the main excuse is that I don't know how to. I started writing Craving, Troubles and Bad Habits without really knowing where I was going with the story. I think there are just so many loose ends within the stories themselves, and I can't seem to figure out how to connect them.

The only thing I know right now is that I really, really, really want to keep writing. I want to feel inspired and excited about writing again, so therefore I have started to work on a new book. I want to start over. I want to share this with you guys.

I hate to break it to you, but it's not going to be a fanficton. I want to create and share something original with quirky chatachters, and I can't do what when I write about people that already exist. You feel me on this one?
I've got this book mapped out pretty clearly, and I keep getting to know the characters and their story more and more each day.

I can't say when the first chapter will be up, but lets just say I'm working on it. And i'm not dead, as some of you thought. I've just been hiding under a rock for a couple of long months.

((Sorry again for being an asshole and ignoring you angels for way too long I hope you don't hate me too much))

I'm so thankful for all your sweet messages and your endless support. Thankyouthankyouthankyou, and keep and eye out for this mysterious new book. x

((DONT delete this book (or the others) unless you don't want to. I will keep updating this one and the others as often as I can!))