eight

Chapter status - not edited.

-

I regret coming here. If i would have stayed home i could have just watched a movie and burried myself in my covers, in my own bed.

Instead, i was lying in bed at a frat house with loads of drunk people trying to ignore the pounding music from downstairs.

Why didn't i just stay at home?

My cheeks were still red and splotchy from me crying earlier as i wiped off the last tear from my cheek.

Mackenzie left me here a while ago, hopefully she locked the door so no one would come stumbling in here.

Ugh, i hate drunk people, they're so obnoxious.

And most of all I hate being drunk. Mackenzie told me that the guys had poured vodka into my drink to get me to 'loosen up'. That's why the room started to spin earlier, that's why my head felt so heavy, that's why i was so confident.

I could not keep my mind of how roughly that tall brunette touched me, and i can't stop thinking about how he forced himself upon me against my will, and how scared I was. I knew what he was going to do.

It didn't happen, and the only person i should thank is Niall. Without him, i can only imagine what was about to happen earlier.

My wrists were soar from all of the pushing and pulling the brunette has done to me. I massaged my wrist as i thought about what Denise and Sydney were doing.

They are surely enjoying themselves, i know that; Denise is probably already hooking up with Zayn again, and i guess Sydney is drunk, doing something weird as usual. They don't know about the incident yet, or at least i think so if Mackenzie hasn't told them.

The room was pitch black except for the moonlight that peeked through the curtains.

I sighed and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep with the awful, horrifying face of the brunette haunting my mind.

-

The door was pushed open so that it hit the wall, and i was now awake.

I stared out into the darkness, spotting a silhouette of a man by the door.

Who is in here? What if it is one of the frat boys? What if it's the brunette?

I quickly closed my eyes to pretend i was asleep; trying to prevent causing a scene. The light was turned on and i knew i had been seen by the man.

"Goddammit Macknzie." He swore.

I recognized the voice of the silhouette. It was Niall.

Why did he always come around like this? Did he know i was in here?

The floor creaked when his sneakers met the floor ; Niall walked across the room to the bed and sat down. I tried to keep myself from getting up and pushing him off the bed, why the fuck did he sit down?

He sat across from me on the other side of the bed, why did he come in here?

I peeked at him and locked my eyes on the way his body moved. I watched his muscles move underneath his inked skin as he pulled off his t-shirt and pulled down his pants.

His back was so muscular, and i couldn't keep my eyes off him.

Oh shit, why the fuck is he undressing in front of me when i'm lying here?

Oh my god, what if he notices that i'm staring at him whilst he's undressing?
I would be teased and humiliated for the rest of my life.
But i can not disagree that he looked pretty hot.